Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i guess they still waiting till the 10th of oct if that will be the surprise day or not... but yeah, this topic needs to be closed down.

I care because it is taking up forum space, and becoming deliciously a huge thread. I mean almost 40 pages? Time for this thread to split, and new ones to spring up.

Half the comments are now just repeats of what has already been stated, or something along the lines of "yeah, your right!" or "It can't be that!!!!:(".

it is, get over it. Until their is official word from some big Nintendo guy, then this or wifi brawl was the surprise, why is it so important?

I can understand that Nintendo has built you all up, and stricken you down, but no need to take the thread this far.

blankconnection said:
how did u come up with that day

Someone else mentioned it in the thread somewhere.

thiss thred wont end untill we have a awser to what is the suprize from nintendo .... oh plese let it be a head set

I've already Pm'd a moderator to get the thread closed, and I have a feeling the Moderator will comply. This thread has almost gone on 40 pages, and now serves no true purpose.

^Hopefully you realize its purpose when we get 10+ threads on the 10th titled "ZOMG SEPTEMBER SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111one11"

I understand it serves that purpose, but still, people should just drop it for now. The surprise is over or whatever, and this thread is no longer needed.

Seeing as no surprise other than the Wii Mote Jackets have been mentioned this thread will be temporarily closed for the time being. If anything comes up regarding a surprise and or a new update I'll reopen this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back