Wanna buy Tales of Symphonia

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
Well I saw this game on IGN and other magazines, and it looked amazing, with great reviews too. I think that I'm going to buy it, to play it on my Wii.
I am a bit of a RPG games fan, and I think this is a good one.
Do you think that it is worth it??

Its good..but freaking hard.

LoL... hard is no problem for me in a game. I like when a game is really difficult. Did you played Ninja Gaiden 1 or Black, now that is a hard game, and freakin awesome too.

Yeah Ninja Gaiden was too hard for words...

ToS is a hard game because of the damn bosses mainly..I can only get to like the third..but make no mistake it is very good.

Is there a lot of weapons for the characters, and do you know what's the top level you can reach???

Oh its really good! I have it and im about 30 hours through it and I can honestly say its one of the best RPGs on the Game Cube along side of Skies of Arcadia (which if u havent got it be sure to pick it up after you get TOS) Go out and buy it now its 100% worth it!

Theres a crap load of weapons and a lot of interesting characters!

I dont find it hard, its a lot easier than most RPGs

Last edited:
20 wii games? Did you buy all the movie games or something? There definately aren't that many worth owning.

I have around 40 Gamecube games...there are plenty worth buying (Only movie game I have is Spider-Man 2)

Go buy it.
It is one of the best games out their for GC, especially RPG wise.
There are a bunch of weapons, and on your first play through, its roughly a 50-60 hour game. It's graphics are decent, the story is really well played out with a lot of twists and turns. All the charactars in your party have a different personality which always makes it interesting. And it's all around just fun to play.

Also It shouldn't be all that much money right now as it's been out a while and is pretty cheap. I'd buy it, as it's well worth it.

Blackjack said:
Go buy it.
It is one of the best games out their for GC, especially RPG wise.
There are a bunch of weapons, and on your first play through, its roughly a 50-60 hour game. It's graphics are decent, the story is really well played out with a lot of twists and turns. All the charactars in your party have a different personality which always makes it interesting. And it's all around just fun to play.

Also It shouldn't be all that much money right now as it's been out a while and is pretty cheap. I'd buy it, as it's well worth it.

I've heard that the acting voices are quite bad, is that true??

Back