Was it worth it

ok enough with the off topic stuff

XD i just watched a video of Resident evil unbrella chronicles and that got my mood up now i wanno play it *starts drooling*

INEED2WII said:
Vagrant, someone needs to help mentor the kids in life because it appears to me that their teachers and parents aren't cutting the mustard:lol: Thats what makes getting onto wii chat fun. Here I am playing lame ass redsteel and getting to teach young ones about the facts of life. Oh, and I definately enjoy the leasons you give them:lol:

i work in a restaurant trust me i know how stuff goes, but at least the people have real jobs don't look like the people behind hot dog vendors...... and zeon yeah i would buy mario strikers charged even if it didn't have online, i am realy looking forward to taht game

mushroomedmario said:
i work in a restaurant trust me i know how stuff goes, but at least the people have real jobs don't look like the people behind hot dog vendors...... and zeon yeah i would buy mario strikers charged even if it didn't have online, i am realy looking forward to taht game

yeah me 2

Was it worth what...?

:lol: Was this thread about:

• Hot dogs; with or without cocaine but inclusive of pigs feet and cow lips, hmm

• Hygiene of said vendors / dealers

• Male prostitution - oooops Gigolos! Breach of protocol there, sorry!

• Gamercon & Vagrants obvious sexual tension

• INEED2WII's sincerity with teaching the children - **sniff**

• Gamercom, Vagrants' & INEED2WII's sometime in the past / future relationship involving having INEED2WII and Gamercon being Vagrants "fathers" and his future daughter, not yet born, having sex with every guy, apparently!!

OR was it just about Zeon wanting to know, is online gaming not being a massive feature of the Wii at the moment, a big deal as such...

Zeon - what did you play before online gaming? If it matters so much then you'll either need to be patient - when it's coming to Wii fully blown, who knows? Or play other systems. Either or, it's up to you.....

Now I either need Vagrants "work" cell phone number :smilewinkgrin: or what date his daughter will be of legal age...... :ciappa:

spontaneity is always the best. Some threads start out with good points on both sides of the fence. After awhile, people like to beat the dead horse. Communication of other subjects always derive from one central subject into another. Think of it as a form of evolution.:lol: Rolex are you a switch hitter? You want BOTH vagrant's number and his daughter! Jeez, you want your cake and eat it too. Hygeine of vendors...wow:lol: we really did get off track

INEED2WII said:
spontaneity is always the best. Some threads start out with good points on both sides of the fence. After awhile, people like to beat the dead horse. Communication of other subjects always derive from one central subject into another. Think of it as a form of evolution.:lol: we really did get off track

It certainly made for an entertaining thread!

Ahhh switch hitting or spreading you bets - either way it makes me look perverted..:smilewinkgrin:

Back