☆☆☆Wats the BEST System PS3,X-Box 360 or Nintendo Wii?☆☆

Kira said:
Xbox is WAAAYY better!!
Choose Xbox for all your RROD needs.
^^* Snickers*

Ps3 for me bro.
PS3 has no games. It makes a decent blu-ray player though.

PC is for all your graphic whore needs. PC-exclusive genres may apply.

Nintendo if you like playing games that will become classics in the game industry.

no no no no no. you all have it wrong, the Action Max is the best system, even if it wasn't listed up thar

Last edited by a moderator:
lol @ xbox fans

PS3 for me, without a doubt. The benefits of Xbox Live without the cost gives it the edge over the Wii's garbage online capabilities, and they both have great exclusives. Also, unlike your generic fanboy argument, I say an entire system's library (so long as the games in question aren't on a console your comparing it to; in this case, the Wii) is what makes the system. Nintendo definitely has more fantastic exclusives than the PS3, but the PS3's countless fantastic multi-port games shared with the 360 (ohai RDR) at least even the odds.

Of course, it's epicness comes at the price of double a Wii these days... ;_;

Nintendo for life
Nintendo has the old-school video game style
Nintendo saved the video game market
Nintendo created the modern controller layout (SNES or Super Famicom Controller)
X-Box and PS3 owes Nintendo a lot

I can't play anything else o.0

Favorite current-gen system, not favorite company. ¬_¬

Anyone not going with Nintendo would had to be stupid in regards to favorite company though, indeed.

Nintendo created the modern controller layout (SNES or Super Famicom Controller)
They created the modern controller, and they can destroy it as well!
.... and then bring it back a console gen later with an added touchscreen.

First of all Nintendo doesn't try to compete with Sony&Microsoft, Nintendo is more of a family console. furthermore it really depends on you. you just can't say Xbox, Ps3 is the best it depends on customer views.

*yawn*

It's what those tech jockeys refer to as a "custom gaming rig" i.e. build your own computer console.

Back