[WC]. Wii Chat's very own Goldeneye Clan.

vol i see what your point is, but you have to admit, things have fallen off the cliff as of late, all we have been doing is teaming up for heroes, (usually with some other clans members) or BB farming. we havent done any of the special matches with snipers shotties, handguns, in a long time.
the newer members we have recruited are never on, (cerberus, cujo, hoot,) and some are on rarely. for the wars we have, all we used were me, u, unknown, and john. we have had to reschedule with wb 2 times cause we cant get the same people on at the same time.
and no offense to some members, but their lvl is too low for a lot of other clans to want to participate with a low lvl cap. we have a lot of low 40's members.

we have absolutely no team orientation when we play, instead of 4 of us killing 4, its everyone running around, not covering areas and covering our backs. and that is frustrating as all hell.

we dont have the proper communication when it comes to playing, i mean, how many times have we set up a "strategy" and someone screws it up. with BB farming we play and someone takes the box to the wrong spot, holds it too long, or picks it up and finishes the game early, or destroys it with 4 mins left.
also the last time we played with all shotties, ppl were running around with snipers shooting hip fire, or something in their custom loadout.

but my absolute biggest pet peeve is letting non members into our private chat. isnt that the whole reason we had a password protected chat, so people wouldnt come on and do whatever. i was under the assumption that this chat was for WC members only, at least thats what it says in the upper left corner.
if another clan wanted to set something up, thats what our thread is about.
all of this is what led me to not want to be a part of the clan. it has just fallen apart from its inception, it was really fun in the beginning, now i find it a lot less fun.
i love teaming up with you vol, and john, and some of the others, but when im in a game and concentrating i dont want 40 mins straight of invites from one person while im in a game.
what about me u like playing wiht me im guessing not

vol i see what your point is, but you have to admit, things have fallen off the cliff as of late, all we have been doing is teaming up for heroes, (usually with some other clans members) or BB farming. we havent done any of the special matches with snipers shotties, handguns, in a long time.
the newer members we have recruited are never on, (cerberus, cujo, hoot,) and some are on rarely. for the wars we have, all we used were me, u, unknown, and john. we have had to reschedule with wb 2 times cause we cant get the same people on at the same time.
and no offense to some members, but their lvl is too low for a lot of other clans to want to participate with a low lvl cap. we have a lot of low 40's members.

we have absolutely no team orientation when we play, instead of 4 of us killing 4, its everyone running around, not covering areas and covering our backs. and that is frustrating as all hell.

we dont have the proper communication when it comes to playing, i mean, how many times have we set up a "strategy" and someone screws it up. with BB farming we play and someone takes the box to the wrong spot, holds it too long, or picks it up and finishes the game early, or destroys it with 4 mins left.
also the last time we played with all shotties, ppl were running around with snipers shooting hip fire, or something in their custom loadout.

but my absolute biggest pet peeve is letting non members into our private chat. isnt that the whole reason we had a password protected chat, so people wouldnt come on and do whatever. i was under the assumption that this chat was for WC members only, at least thats what it says in the upper left corner.
if another clan wanted to set something up, thats what our thread is about.
all of this is what led me to not want to be a part of the clan. it has just fallen apart from its inception, it was really fun in the beginning, now i find it a lot less fun.
i love teaming up with you vol, and john, and some of the others, but when im in a game and concentrating i dont want 40 mins straight of invites from one person while im in a game.
Look, I see what you're saying, I really do. But isn't the whole "We never do anything clan related" thing kinda our own faults? Trust me, I'm not pointing the finger at anyone in particular, but as a WC member, we have the ability to set up clan wars and stuff like that. Unknown set up a war with the WB and he wasn't leader, who's saying the rest of us can't do something like that?
It really just all comes down to someone manning up and setting up something. And also, if I send you an invite and you don't respond, that's fine with me. I don't know about anyone else, but...
Well, like I said, no one's stopping you if you want to leave the clan. Can't really blame you considering everything that's been going on. But if you ever wanna join again, we'll gladly accept you. :D

Last edited:
we we we we we we we we we we we we we we

See A to the C to the E look how many times you used the word we in your post, I edited out the rest. You subconsciously want to be with us. Plus some of the others I would have hoped your main man from the great white north would have had a mention by name! Lol Cheers Dude...... A-train.....show a little love for us, plus I agree I want strategy and to stick to it.

sexy hot sydney.jpg
my girlfriend :D

Hey, I'd like to join the clan. I'm only on level 32 but have a kill to death ratio of 1.92 and my highest streak was 23. I uderstand If you won't let me join but thought I'de try.

Friend Code: 274056454048

Hey, I'd like to join the clan. I'm only on level 32 but have a kill to death ratio of 1.92 and my highest streak was 23. I uderstand If you won't let me join but thought I'de try. Friend Code: 274056454048
Hey bud, I'll add you as soon as I get on. Your KDR is great and I can't pass that up. Add me FC 1858-7219-2781 I'll take you on and have you team up with a few of us for a game or two. See how you do.

Back