we need help i0n!

keyblader123

Banned
Mar 13, 2007
Desteny Island
Wii Online Code
4666-3087-0564-0001
there are alot of gliches going on at wiichat.com

like: you cant look at how many posts/threads someone made, you cant see someones icon sometimes (realy anoying), you cant pm someone by there profile, and many more!

can you and other staff members of wiichat.com stop this... please? all the wiichat members are experianceing them! please fix theese!

pleaaaaaase???

Actually I thought it was only hapening to certain members, like certain people couldn't do certain things, but I could be wrong.

I'm sure their aware of what's hapening after all i0n said he will be tweaking things lately so..

And it's not although it's stopping you from going on the forums, it's no biggie so wait it out.

there have been no planned changes to usergroup permissions. Can you try and explain in a little more detail exactly what the problems are you are having?

i have not experienced any of these things. But my problem is that on my computer every site i'm on works perfectly fine and it's browsing fast. But when i'm on here it takes maby 30 seconds to browse every time.
Maby something with my computer. don't really know much about comuters.

En4Neo said:
Happens to me a lot too.

And why are you still here?
wiiwouldlike2play told me to stay, she argude about it so..yeah... atleast shes nice here! :p:yesnod:

keyblader123 said:
wiiwouldlike2play told me to stay, she argude about it so..yeah... atleast shes nice here! :p:yesnod:

You used to piss me off for some reason, but you seem cool now so I don't care.

keybladder-

i read that thread that you made about leaving the site. i took it as a joke and didnt respond. ive seen you around the forum but unfortunitly never had the oportunity to actually "communicate" with you. glad youre staying and that steph has pursuaded you to stay :)

anyways, i too am having problems. my reps arent showing and neither are my active topics. i wrote a thread on it in the site feedback forum. no one was able to help me out with it.....i asked mitch and he said it is probably due to i0ns glitches that hes fixing up.

its not a big deal but its still a bit annoying....

So who exactly is having problems? I need specific information in order to help.

Back