weed + SMG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew, who does drugs, besides, like, school drop outs. No offense by the way. Alcohol and Weed, and everything else is gross, and kills you.

xxmarioxx said:
Ew, who does drugs, besides, like, school drop outs. No offense by the way. Alcohol and Weed, and everything else is gross, and kills you.

so true.... And you don't want to die do you? :wtf:

If you do drugs, then you obviously wouldn't care if you did. You don't care about cancer, a hole in your throat, no tongue, no bottom lip, ew, and all that other stuff. That's how I see it.

xxmarioxx said:
Ew, who does drugs, besides, like, school drop outs.
Hahaha. Seriously. I'm not arguing that drugs are detrimental, but that statement is so...yeah. A plethora of musicians, poets, artists, scientists, doctors, lawyers, brokers, teachers, IT professionals, and probably even precious videogame developers smoke a little herb. Get over it.

Okay, this thread is full of a lot of misinformation.

-Alcohol is physically addictive if taken regularly. Like nicotine.
The inhibitors in your brain are turned off when you ingest a certain amount of alcohol. Which basically turns off the part of your brain that analyzes and rationalizes things.

You become more impulsive, thus doing things you may not normally do, or saying things that you may not normally say.
This can cause people to become easily upset, or violent as well, since alcohol also amplifies your current state of mind.

(i.e.: if your depressed prior to drinking you get even more depressed as you drink, if you're feeling happy or energetic prior to drinking you're energetic while drunk)

You also lose you sense of coordination, hence all the drunk driving deaths.

Alcohol can be enjoyable in moderation, but it is best to always have someone sober to monitor those who aren't and make sure everyone stay s safe.

-Marijuana is similar in some respects to alcohol. The effects are shorter lived, and usually pleasant. Usually when "high" you tend to laugh a lot (also cough a lot if you're a non-smoker.) You sometimes will experience mild hallucinations, and altered perception.

Marijuana is currently illegal in may countries although there is little medical evidence to state that it is any more dangerous than alcohol.

also salvia divinorum is an herb that is similar to marijuana in terms of effects, and is currently legal. (Although some politicians wish to change that.) The effects are shorter lived than marijuana but are equally as effective. Currently no drug policies in the U.S. test for evidence of salvia in your system.

"Drugs" are "abused" for a reason. They produce desirable effects. They wouldn't bring them up in school, and brainwash you into thinking they are ALL going to kill you. (some will, but some can be harmless when used responsibly.) if there wasn't anything about them to be desired would they?

The best advice I can give you is: Live life to the fullest, expand your horizons. (and if you're going to do something stupid..be as smart as you can about it..like getting a sober person to watch over you)

For the record I am a 22 year old college student. I live a full and productive life. I d not advocate the use of drugs legal or otherwise, I simply want to stop the spread of misinformation from your local government. If you want to know about things so badly, then experience them for yourself instead of relying on the words of others.
(Think of it like game reviews: The certain journalist may think SMG sucked hard. But are you gonna take his word for it? The same can be said for other things in life.)

Last edited:
xxmarioxx said:
If you do drugs, then you obviously wouldn't care if you did. You don't care about cancer, a hole in your throat, no tongue, no bottom lip, ew, and all that other stuff. That's how I see it.
I understand where you're coming from, but mary is natural and does not contain any additives that will kill you unlike any other man-made drugs.

I get high every day, and I obviously play games. So, getting high and playing SMG... nothing new to me.

yeh, i would love to play this game high, but the game is so creative and stuff anyway that i'm on a natural high when i play it anyway.
my mate played TP high but forgot to save it, he finished a really hard bit, but now he cant finish it when he isnt high :S.

hahahah to above.
that's so funny.

Listen to u morons crap on about the "dangers of drugs". If u do it, good for u! If u don't, good for u too! Who gives a ****? People should stop trying to manipulate what people should and shouldn't do and start living a little bit.

I don't smoke pot (anymore) because I really dont get much enjoyment out of it. I've had some good times, yeah... but i've also felt really sick from doing too much of it. Besides, the smell of it gives me a headache!

But I drink and I smoke (cigarettes) and if u wanna judge me by what I do then u can go get f**ked. I'm not hurting anyoneby doing what I do. I'm never violent from drinking, i don't get into drunken brawls. So what's the problem?

By the way, i'm 23 years old... if ur under the age of 18 then u have no right in this discussion because your not even an adult.

^What you said is totally correct...except for that last part. Anyone has a right to be here and discuss their views...there are no age limits on these forums and we shouldn't disclude members because of their age. Sure the person might be trying to make himself look cool or lie about doing something, but that's bound to happen. The reason I'm hear was because the topic was intriguing and I wanted to be in the disscussion. Just let the members decide if they want to be here or not.

yeah i played this game high, it is amazing! man i felt so freaking happy, the best time i've ever been high in my life....but i just kept dying and it sucked lol

i have yet to play guitar hero but i want to, sounds fun

edit p.s. my views on teh weed....it's not addicting at all, it' addicting in the sense that cookies are addicting, cause they're good...

b) marioman, that bolded part said weed+ one other substance, this could mean anything, therefor not marijuana's fault(acid....acid dosn't kill people, but when they are on it, they might jump out a window or something)

c) how many drunk drivers die/kill people per day? marijuana adds concentration to people, most of my friends are better drivers when they're high

Last edited:
Where's that blasted "Close Thread" button?!

Avast ye, underpowered mod powers.

most of my friends are better drivers when they're high

And that's where it all went to hell... I'm not really counting on the fact that your friends are good drivers...period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back