weed + SMG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mushroomedmario said:
NO, when i said most of my friends are better drivers when they're high that was a fact. I have witnessed them, how can you guys argue with me unless you know my friends personally? They're 17....and they either
a) drive way too fast...
b) are nervous

but when they're high they drive slower and more calmer....(not saying they drive 1mph)

Grow up. You think you know it all, but you really have no clue. If your friends are "nervous" or "drive way too fast" getting high won't make them drive better. You can't just acquire skills and judgement based on past experiences from being high and "calmer". It is a proven fact that being under the influence of marijuana affects reaction time and distance/space judgement and if you dont believe that you are just fooling yourself.

Im not anti-marijuana either, im just realistic and using common sense.

l7cx1Cl said:
CM54~Marijuana-Not-Crack-Posters.jpg

hit me up jon!

we need more stoners on here ^^

n yes SMG + WEED + BEER = 1 hell of ride ;]

im try it on acid 1day but i doubt i will get 2 far

thanks to the people who answered my question, i didnt want a bad/good/legalize discussion but what ever

i have never tried anything beyond weed and dont really want to but i think SMG on acid might be impossible lol

Mingus said:
Oh my gosh, come on. Most people on these forums are 10 years old. Doubtful most people have really even try it. Anybody that would lie about should no that weed isn't a cool thing. There's no point in lieing about something stupid like that.
You do know that you can't be on the internet at 10 years old.

robbied said:
Grow up. You think you know it all, but you really have no clue. If your friends are "nervous" or "drive way too fast" getting high won't make them drive better. You can't just acquire skills and judgement based on past experiences from being high and "calmer". It is a proven fact that being under the influence of marijuana affects reaction time and distance/space judgement and if you dont believe that you are just fooling yourself.

Im not anti-marijuana either, im just realistic and using common sense.

oh sorry, i didn't know reaction time and distance/space judgement were the only two factors on what makes you a better driver....

yes i agree, too many people made this topic, off-topic, im' slightly to blame there...

to many trolls saying "'drougs' are bad"

Wow never thought I'd see this...

Marioman said:
Sorry I meant wouldn't be illegal...anywho what you stated

Is totally false why don't you read this

Link - http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/drugfact/marijuana/index.html

You see that last line I bolded for you...yea that's what I thought

To start off drugs are in every form of society, medicines, soda, coffee, ciggs, and all the ones that are classified as "dangerous" well the truth is any substance on this earth can be dangerous with the right dosage. Even water. most of what I see on this thread is people arguing over their personal beliefs about "marijuana" and most of the haters have never tried it, and going by what they see on TV and in the media... Which is complete BS in my opinion, I dont need YOU copying and pasting medical sources about marijuana trying to make it seem more harmful than it really is. Your stats don't say how many people smoked pot AND ciggs compared to people who just smoke pot. Theres not ONE medical reference that says DIED FROM SMOKING POT ALONE its just not possible unless its accompanied by other health problems.Or smoked for years constantly without letting your lungs clear it out.

Is pot harmful? yes but it's WAY LESS harmful than your LEGAL drugs, Nicotine(can be fatal),Alcohol(obviously),Caffine(yes it can kill you) and even asprin, like I said before pretty much anything can kill you with the right amount. Now MY personal belief is weed isn't for everyone, nothing is.
But me and alot of other people from all walks of life enjoy it and know how to use it wisely. I love to smoke before I play games because I'm less easier distracted and it just feels good. I don't smoke every day and I don't crave it constantly its just something I like to do every now and then and I'm perfectly healthy and in decent shape. My brain is just fine too FYI. I just wanted to say everyone is entitled to their own opinions but don't just go by what you hear or read or see. Some things people are led to believe growing up are BS. You know what they say theres no substitute for expirience...:cool:

It's been awhile since I smoked weed but man does this sound like an awesome idea.

And for the record weed should be legal. There should, however, obviously be a 18+ or 21+ restriction on it. Cigarettes and alcohol are much more addicting and kill millions of people every year. Weed is just a natural plant that happens to give the user high. There is no tar, toxics, etc added in weed. You can't overdose from weed. There is nothing in weed that causes an addiction (the user can get addicted to the feeling however, such as the feeling of happiness you get from playing video games).

Weed becomes closer to being legal every day. These days getting caught with a small amount is just a slap on the wrist and a fine.

craigkillercraig said:
O yea thats exactly whats going on here? As far as I'm concerned, who cares if you smoke pot. It doesnt make you any more or lesser than anybody else. Its not even a drug!

Omg you may have just made my sig!:lol:
Cant add it right now, on my wii.

I for one have never done drugs due to me thinking i will get banned from school sports....

To everyone who says that it has many negative health affects and is bad for the lungs I have one word for you: brownies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back