What do you use to clean the numchuck?

....I know how to clean it, you buy a new nunchuck and don't drop the new one in a recently used tiolet that hasn't been flushed. I hope my advice was helpful.

LOL mine went orange at one point [I had abit of Pasta on my hand =/]
Continual use of the Nunchuk worked and it eventually faded.
Though I used some of the Wipes I use for my Monitor xD

haha! i made a topic on this one time and got the piss riped out of me because poeple were saying i 'sweat' and some wise guy made a crack about it being linked to my name ! bastards! lol

rubber turns yellow naturally, theres nothing you can do! gah annoying isnt it

I'm guessing monitor wipes, seemed to work for somebody else, it would be nice if nintendo, nyko, or mad catz made something for controller cleaning though, my brother always dirtys up my controllers, ewwww

lol you should read the instruction guide! Use a new toothbrush (or slightly used if you must) and dip it luke-wark water and take off the excess then gently rub the wiimore/nunchuck until clean.

Yellow_Wii said:
haha! i made a topic on this one time and got the piss riped out of me because poeple were saying i 'sweat' and some wise guy made a crack about it being linked to my name ! bastards! lol

rubber turns yellow naturally, theres nothing you can do! gah annoying isnt it

Exactly! People here are dumb. I remember that thread. It was hilarious. "WIPE YOUR ******* HANDS" etc. It happens to everyone's, even if they don't admit it and mock your for doing so.

Back