What do you want to do for a career?

Mitch2025 said:
this year im going to go to collage for computer animation and 3d game design. if you havent already guessed by the courses im taking, im going be be an animator for videogames
dat would b a great job, but i aint good with the designing part only the playing:lol:

Im getting to the age where i have start thinking about my future career and im hoping to b an investment banker.

I'm currently majoring in Journalism and Mass Comm, so I want to do something in that area. Originally I wanted to do advertising or public relations, but lately I've been liking general print journalism a lot. I'd like to work at a gaming magazine or company for advertising or PR, or writing in terms of magazines go.

I'm going to college to become a conservation officer. That job requires a bachelors degree around here. I thought about when finishing up my bachelors, I could go a little further. Maybe some sort of animal/forest biologist.

Who knows, I'm just glad I'm going to school.

Right now I'm a sophomore majoring in Computer Science. I really have no idea what I'm going to do when I graduate, though, or even if I'm going to continue with that major.

Mitch2025 said:
this year im going to go to collage for computer animation and 3d game design. if you havent already guessed by the courses im taking, im going be be an animator for videogames

I do think you need to go to college for that.

Well, I guess if you are doing animation, collages may be fine.

trevorsantos said:
i would want to be a boxer but then some one told me that its dangerous.
If you want a career as a professional athlete or something, you should still have some kind of backup plan, because your chances aren't that good...

go into languages, probably goign to live in quebec until i learn french, then go to germany until i'm fluent in that, we'll see form there, my goal is too learn 12 languages by the end of my lifetime

paintba||er said:

Are you serious? You can't figure that out for yourself?

i know but they get played alot. this one guy that i used to know that tutors me has earned 200 thousand dollars for boxing. (i think thats why he has a permanent busted eye).:scared: :scared:

Union Pacific Track Laboror...
Its what im good at...

Back