What do you want to do for a career?

I've been without a job for years. I'm currently getting assistance finding a job with a non-profit company. Hoping to be working in a music store (that would be too cool) or failing that go back to school and become a cook.

Last edited:
Lawl..... hope the lastest interview with Best Buy doesn't fall through.

Hope to be engineer.....

well i like food so ill be making burgers at mc.D so i can get free BURGERS WHOOOO YESSS !!!!!! IM HUNGRY!!!!!

this year im going to go to collage for computer animation and 3d game design. if you havent already guessed by the courses im taking, im going be be an animator for videogames

Samus101 said:
Please do not post if you're older and you already have one, because that would be SPAM.

How is that spam? Spam is advertising, not general posts in a thread. It would correctly be called post padding, not spam.

Many people on this site have the same misconception.

Last edited:
I want to be a journalist. I either want to work for a newspaper, sports magazine, or a video game magazine.

Being a video game designer might be cool, but I rather write about them since I'm more of a talented writer.

Something in photography.. been looking into photographer in movies recently, like standing beside the camera taking pictures of the action as it's filmed.. then using the pictures for posters, teasers, official pictures etc etc..

But certainly something in photography..

Back