What Does Your "MySims" look like?

Boy seeing you talk 'bout this makes me want to get this game even more :)

Thinking that I first didnt want this game anymore !!! Now I do want it again!

yay! I know..the more we play it the more fun it is. I love it!

sorry Essence.....i got busy....needed to do something first

hmmmm....how many stars do you got now?

wario2ooo said:
sorry Essence.....i got busy....needed to do something first

hmmmm....how many stars do you got now?

Mmhmm! Sure, you got busy! lol! But, I just reached my second star because as I said, I am taking my sweeeeet time getting to everything. I want my town and the people in it to live richly! So,I stay in my workshop building night after endless night. And my house looks great, everyone else's homes looks great. Just the whole nine! lol!

Oooo!!

You gotta let me see that! Post it in the picture thread I started! lol!

Well, I cant wait to see it. Ms. Nicole just moved into my town and I will post what her Boutique looks like momentarily. Its looks great! ^___^* Right now, I am taking time out from tasking, and building up Patrick's, Nicole's,Vincent's, and Chef Gino's rooms. Then, I will move on to the other stuff.

I'll probably get this game in about 2 weeks when our holidays are over and I get paid.

Btw Essence, just a quick question, I read that there is close to no socializing and pretty much mostly building stuff. Apart from building buildings, what else is there to do in the game?

What? I would love for you to tell me who said there was close to no socializing. Thats a load of bull. You can talk as much as you want to ALL the sims there and you get surprises when you do so alot. Thats all I have done was talk and build because I want to. There so many surprises that I have YET to get to them because I am taking my sweet time building for sims. Not for only for tasks, but building for the heck of just building things for myself and giving to sims because they are my friends and because I WANT to and I want my "Cherry" town to flourish. This is the ONE game that you can take your time with and get to know and play and socialize with all the sims there. Take it from me. I know what I am talking about. Dont listen to people who dont want to take time and PLAY the game and enjoy it for all the little things. They arent REAL gamers.

Last edited:
Essence said:
What? I would love for you to tell me who said there was close to no socializing. Thats a load of bull. You can talk as much as you want to ALL the sims there and you get surprises when you do so alot. Thats all I have done was talk and build because I want to. There so many surprises that I have YET to get to them because I am taking my sweet time building for sims. Not for only for tasks, but building for the heck of just building things for myself and giving to sims because they are my friends and because I WANT to and I want my "Cherry" town to flourish. This is the ONE game that you can take your time with and get to know and play and socialize with all the sims there. Take it from me. I know what I am talking about. Dont listen to people who dont want to take time and PLAY the game and enjoy it for all the little things. They arent REAL gamers.
Haha it was actually a review from Gamespot. Thanks for your reply.

Yea there's definately a ton of socializing. Depending on who you're socializing with they give you certain essences. For instance, if I be nice or mean to Patrick I earn Angry essenses. I think he needs to take a class.

If I'm nice to either of my goths I earn scarry essences, and If I'm mean they cry and give me Sad essences. Normal people give happy essences, and you need a lot of these to paint your designs with emotion the owner will like.

I probably socialize with my goths the most, because I use a lot of Scarry/Sad essences. They can both be used to make a spooky house.

Some of the socializing is just hillarious. I like when I yell at them in Sims language, and they get all sad and then start yelling at me. Ahahaha good times.

I'm getting this game tommarow or Friday! I'm sure I'll have enough money to get it.

A bad thing is that the computer in my house that has the scanner is broken now, so I can't post any of my sims and houses.

But I'll be getting My Sims!

Yeungy said:
Haha it was actually a review from Gamespot. Thanks for your reply.

Yes, people at GameSpot can be real booboos. Bleh, you couldnt pay enough to type a review there. Anywho, Sirgrim is right on with his response. All I have to say is take your time, enjoy the surprises and enjoy the game for whats its worth. Play and see how YOU like it. :yesnod:

Back