what games do you dislike hate and wish never existed?

total recall for NES
and most games based on movies suck

and some games i think the creators were drunk when they made them

nic7 said:
Donkey Konga is actually a pretty good game. If you gave it a chance, I think you'd actually enjoy it.

A game that should never have been made.. Hmm... E.T.

yeah it is fun i'm not saying its the best but its fun me and my friends kept playing it on my b-day when i got it and we stayed up late playing it it was so fun

Halo games i mean they r just killing things and olus it brane washed half of my friends & thats what they'll just talk about all recess and plus its a bad example for kids

All wii games that don't take advantage of it's incredible new control scheme should never exist(that would be around 95% of all). Ok, I allow them to stay once they make proper controls.

All movie-based games must go away, they all suck.

Broken games like Showtime Boxing and Mini Desktop Racing should have never ever been approved by Nintendo - no really, they should raise the point, why do they approve such crap?

jaguard said:
All wii games that don't take advantage of it's incredible new control scheme should never exist(that would be around 95% of all). Ok, I allow them to stay once they make proper controls.

All movie-based games must go away, they all suck.

Broken games like Showtime Boxing and Mini Desktop Racing should have never ever been approved by Nintendo - no really, they should raise the point, why do they approve such crap?

I think they did that to make the games harder and or more fun. Don't get me wrong i think that some wii games take advantdge of that but thats the fun of it!

World of Warcrap needs to be beaten with a stick. a BIG stick. in the shape of lindsay lohan.

AoWFraggit said:
World of Warcrap needs to be beaten with a stick. a BIG stick. in the shape of lindsay lohan.

tell me about it its another game that my friends talk constantly about

wii play is the worst....
my wii pooped that game out and it was back at game crazy before the blonde at the counter took her first brake

camaro68 said:
wii play is the worst....
my wii pooped that game out and it was back at game crazy before the blonde at the counter took her first brake
lol :lol:

my husband bitched about it the whole way there

and i have to say we love wii sports.... I kick his but at tennis

Back