You know what really grinds my Gears this:

Me: Can i go 2 the Restroom?
Teacher: Can you?
Me: May i go?
Teacher: Yes

I hate when that happens!!!!!!!!at school =[

People who use the word "literally"
Hahah I know, right.
Literally, basically and actually. Three words dumb people overuse to seem eloquent. Literally is extra annoying though, because half the time it's used in the wrong context. "I literally screamed my head off." NO, NO YOU DIDN'T. Your dumb ass head is right here, speaking nonsense to me.
;P

Idiots who cant go the posted speed limit on the roads.

yes it says 70km/h. not the 60km/h that your going, if your going to go that slow pull in behind the B-Double that your "trying" to overtake and let people who are in a hurry through..... idiots

When people get carried away with the word "like".

So I was like, yeah.. and he was like, no way. So I'm like, whatever. Then she comes in all like, "YEAAAAH", so like whatever, ya know? Anyway, you ever feel like someone is watching you? It's all like, creeeepy.. but, I ain't gonna worry about it, cause like I got me a big brother, and he like watches over me.. and- ... OMG! maybe he's like the one I feel is watching me! O_O ... LIKE OMFG!

Shaggy said:
Zoinks! Like, hey Scoob!

back on topic.
people who think that everyone cares about the stupid little things in their life. yes i know some people like that.
they are amazingly annoying

back on topic.
people who think that everyone cares about the stupid little things in their life. yes i know some people like that.
they are amazingly annoying
Like the girls that tell you, "But I don't want everyone to think I'm a whore."

Those are hard to persuade.

Back