You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

cannon said:
what grinds my gears is that, Here in AUS we have to wait months and months for games that have been released ages ago in NTSC land.

Yeah, it's bullsh*t... Australia ALWAYS has to wait for good stuff. It's lame. :mad5:

What grinds my gears?

Nothing makes more more annoyed than.....

Wii Sports Tennis: HOW DO YOU DO A LATERAL SPIN!??! AND WHY DO YOU LOSE POINTS FOR WINNING GAMES?!?!

I've tried and tried to get the side spin that the computer is infamous for, but I cant figure out how its done. I've given up actually playing through games that I've lost more than 3 points in anyway due to the fact you only end up with 2-4 points for a win, and lose 10 if you lose more than 3 points

Can anyone help me?!

What grinds my gears is when I was about two thirds through the Goron mines in Zelda, I went to save and accidentally chose not to continue playing. I loaded up the save game and was at the start of the dungeon again :mad5:

Wii Sports Tennis: HOW DO YOU DO A LATERAL SPIN!??!

I really cannot do anything in tennis. More balls go out than anywhere else.

gf can play like a dream though. She tried teaching me, and I swear i was doing what she was telling, but could I get the bouncy things to do what they're supposed to? errr... annoying

Mind you, though, she can't do golf at all. But, then I was telling her that to get the Wii to recognise the wiimote movements you have to be moving the wiimote past your knees! LOL
-----------

Zelda - savegame? At least you knew where you were going then...

Oh yeah, another thing is how long it takes (sometimes) for the wiimotes to register on the console. Like when you're trying to add another 3 so you can play doubles tennis. It takes the best part of 2 minutes for the 4th remote to connect.

WuZeMu said:
sorry. but wrong. :D I went on bowling (i'm left handed) with a right handed mii. I still tried to go straight as a could and it went to the left. I've concluded that WiiSports automatically spins the ball to the opposite of which hand you use. Maby to make it harder, maby because there japanese. who knows!

P.s. sorry i just could help myself as i was teasting this all day hehe.
im left handed. i seem to be able to get it to go straight.
i find though if you throw the ball and get it to land as far uo the alley as possible the ball does not have time to spin and then you get a great shot almost every time!

i welcome all comers in a challenge match!

Back