You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Red steel 8/10
Too many glitches
Most enemies sound the same
On some levels if you spend ages getting upto some point and turn of your wii you have to start all over again.

ottoman said:
Zelda

9/10 overall, but some slight problems. such as there is no "objectives" menu to see what you should do next..wich wastes time for me.

Thats normal for Zelda.. its called using ur head.

ottoman said:
This is probably becuase your hand naturally turns when you bowl, it happens to evryone. you have to learn to adjust, or move to one side. try keeping your hand as straight as possible. lol but it can be annoying. (if your right handed it spins to the left, and vise versa).

sorry. but wrong. :D I went on bowling (i'm left handed) with a right handed mii. I still tried to go straight as a could and it went to the left. I've concluded that WiiSports automatically spins the ball to the opposite of which hand you use. Maby to make it harder, maby because there japanese. who knows!

P.s. sorry i just could help myself as i was teasting this all day hehe.

In Wii Sports golf when you have a tiny put to do and the wiimote has trouble working out if your actually making a tiny swing or just natural movement. Bugs the hell out of me that does

WuZeMu said:
sorry. but wrong. :D I went on bowling (i'm left handed) with a right handed mii. I still tried to go straight as a could and it went to the left. I've concluded that WiiSports automatically spins the ball to the opposite of which hand you use. Maby to make it harder, maby because there japanese. who knows!

Lol, it doest "automatically" do it for no reason. like i said its YOUR hand. it happens 2 evry bowler even in real life. but eh, watever lol.

WuZeMu said:

I dont know what you guys are talking about, i can bowl a straight ball a good 90% of the time..

The fact it gets hotter while on standby, than actually being on
it scares me sometimes ;)

lol no idea about that, shouldnt be a prob.

The only one mentioned that I can attest to is the golf putting one. Although I think I have it down well. (Slowly raise up your wrist while wiggling it minutely. Sounds weird but I hit on a 1.2 foot shot.)

Intoxikation said:
For me it would be kinda weird if there was a button for jump. Dunno about everyone else though.

It really grinds my gears when some of the Wii sports games don't do what you want them to do... Bowling for example: I do my best straight armed bowl, and the ball rolls to the left and hits like 1 pin... I mean WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THAT? It infuriates me to the point of rage quitting.

If you let go of the ball when your arm is higher, the ball will hit hard on the lane with a small bounce and pretty much kill any spin you have on the ball and it'll go real straight. The downside is that you lose a lot of speed. But if you just need one or two pins to pick up a spare, it works great. However, the key to high bowling scores is learning to control your spin. Run through the curve training mode again and again and you'll be able to get that ball to do just what you want.

o yea, i should mention it only gets hot on the side of the buttons on standby.
I guess it is just were all the main functions are because on the other side, it is cool

What grinds my gears....hmmm:incazzato:
>Prime 3 is delayed AGAIN!!!!
>(Flame me if you want) Zelda felt kinda thrown together for the Wii launch
>No worthwhile VC games

The easiest way to bowl DEAD straight is to hold the wiimote with two hands infront of your face and bowl like young kids do in real bowling (ie swing your arms back between your legs then forward again. Not the fastest way bowling but they go exactly where you want them to

Back