You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

If I could open this to more than just games......

People that:

Think that the sensor bar is used for more than pointing
Can't bowl straight or control their curve
Let go of their remotes and break their t.v.
Think the wii has online multiplayer
Like Rayman

^^Joke FYI

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

You know what really grinds my gears?
You took grinds my gears from Family Guy, get some original material! :p
Really what grinds my gears?
No awesome cutscenes in DBZ BT2

There are some cool cutscenes in BT2...just not...prettyful and shiz..

Anyways...YOU wanna know what REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS?! I only have 2 games (DBZ: BT2 & Excite Truck) and they get ridiculously boring after like...2 hours and I have no money to buy any more games. THAT'S WHAT GRINDS MY FRICKIN' GEARS.

i want to rant about a item in zelda and thats it, the floating gear thingy, sorry i forget whats it called because it was soo cool when i got it, i used it in the dungeon i got it in to get the the boss and beat him, then after that, thats it, it was so cool, but no, no more use for it, barely...so dispointed....stupid thing

You know, that really grinds my gears. Where in the bible does it say that a man can't fire off some knuckle-children in the privacy of his own neighbor's living room while his neighbor's at work because I don't have a DVD player? Well, I don't know where it says it because the Bible was way too long to read!

hmmm some great rants here lol nice peter griffin quotes too..who else?

hmm redsteel, i haven't been able to make it past the first part cuz whenever i shoot the door to open it, my wii freezes and ****s everything up.. too many glitches.

i havent had any problems with that redsteel so far. hopefully i never will :)

It does more than grind my gears....

I hate not being able to do a straight operation - Under the Knife DS
I hate that *rse Midna and it's annoying giiggle - Zelda Wii
Wii Sports Bowling - I want to lob the remote at the screen cos I can't cheat (sorry, it just comes across as one of those cheap games that just urge you to cheat cos u can - but u can't)
Hate the fact that I haven't got a 2nd Wiimote, but I've got a 2nd NunChuk
Hate it that I've only got 3 games, Zelda, Sports, Gottlieb Pinball
Pinball annoys me because the damned thing knows what you're thinking: when you lose a game but get 1st on the hiiscores, go back to the same table and it'll tell u TILT when u haven't moved the wiimote that much, ball always travels to the center of table and towards the sides and away from the paddles. blah blah and so on.....

So, all in all the Wii is great from annoying me.

but, the DS--- Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Harry Potter (hairy botty)
Super Monkey Ball (I have no idea what posessed me to get that!)
and peter jacksons king mong is stupid and I have no clue why I got that either.

but saying that, I got about 2800 points from nintendo VIP for them.

:arf:

Im so sorry if im going to sound like a noob here, because im not entirley sure if this has been said yet or not, but for the bowling Question on the first page, its if you move you red aimer blocks to the left, it goes right and vice versa!

What really grinds my gears is how they are making us wait for all the games, most of the best ones of the 1st of June, (which is ages away), so we can only play the games out now, been mainly Wii Sports and LOZ TP or Wii Play. I've already got platinum in every Wii play game and about half done in Sports:yesnod:
Another thing is the battery power, even with energizers it still only lasts 3 days or something because once the power drops to 3, it goes flat in a matter of hours.
And the last thing i was going to say is that they didnt complete the news channel when they were suppose too, i also hate it how you must buy Wii Points instead of winning them in games, (it sucks).

Sorry If i sounded like a noob, im only new to this forum:wink:

what grinds my gears is that, Here in AUS we have to wait months and months for games that have been released ages ago in NTSC land.

Back