What happens after brawl?

AtomicB said:
Well, there is,
  • No More Heroes
  • Monster Hunter 3 (HOLY KRAZAP!)
  • Animal Crossing Wii
  • Mario Kart Wii
  • Fragile
  • Red Steel 2 (Promising since Ubisoft seems to be learning from their mistakes...)
  • Disaster: Day Of Crisis
  • Sadness
  • The FPS the Sadness guys claim to be working on.
  • Star Fox Wii
  • Kirby Wii
  • Zack & Wiki 2 (Rumours.)
  • Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Something & Another

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Harvest moon is coming out in FEB ;) I loved Magical Melody so I'm really looking forward for Harvest Moon Heroes

MVGeneral said:
Thats true the wii is a little slow on development of big titles. All those wacky fun small time games don't cut it for me. I need games that kik a**. I don't know if this is true but i read from a Zelda Fan site that there is rumour of a new zelda and this one is gonna learn from it mistake and make a one that is more difficult and an actual voice over. And the site also listed that they are remaking ocarina of time with enhanced graphics and voice over as well.

After a while there should be more games but no ones making promises. Many companies have told nintendo that they are gonna develop games for the wii since it became popular and out sold the PS3 and the XBOX360. but anyway aside from these never ending rumors, i really wanna see FZERO come out for the wii.
can you give me a url for that site?

Well the thing you gotta consider is why wouldn't there be a Star Fox for wii?

Also, Don't forget the official Wii Zelda probably more into 2009. (remember Twilight Princess was basically a gamecube port.)

EDIT: come to think of it, you know what would work great on wii? Luigi's mansion 2. No evidence, I'm just saying.

I would imagine that Nintendo will release more updated IPs or create some new ones after Brawl. Its not like they will think 'well weve made Brawl so we dont have to release any other games now'. :rolleyes:

Mario Kart and Animal Crossing are already confirmed so theres 2 games.

Starfox and Pilotwings would be games that could work fantasticly on Wii as well.

Plus theres always the chance of more Mario themed games too.

AtomicB said:
Well, there is,
  • No More Heroes
  • Monster Hunter 3 (HOLY KRAZAP!)
  • Animal Crossing Wii
  • Mario Kart Wii
  • Fragile
  • Red Steel 2 (Promising since Ubisoft seems to be learning from their mistakes...)
  • Disaster: Day Of Crisis
  • Sadness
  • The FPS the Sadness guys claim to be working on.
  • Star Fox Wii
  • Kirby Wii
  • Zack & Wiki 2 (Rumours.)
  • Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Something & Another

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I said NINTENDO, Not Wii. Also I said great games, not just good.

The following are NOT Nintendo:

No More Heroes (Maybe good game, definately not great)
Monster Hunter 3 (LOOKS like good game, but last game reviewed crappy)
Fragile (And no one even knows how this will be, nothing really released)
Red Steel 2 (It has a chance of being a good game, highly doubt great)
Disaster: Day of Crisis (I doubt this will be a great game, probably just good)
Sadness (No one knows anything, but it sounds good)
FPS the sadness guy working on (yea okay, this sounds "great" lol)
Zack & Wiki (Like you said, Rumors)
Final Fantasy (There's so many FF games, not all of them are good)

The following ARE Nintendo:

Mario Kart Wii (I said AFTER Mario Kart)
Animal Crossing (This game is possibly a good game, looks childesh to me)
Kirby Wii (This game was cancelled)
Star Fox (This game hasnt been announced as being under devopment)

So as you can see, there are no definite great games coming.
Great games from Nintendo to me?

Metroid Prime 3
Zelda: TP
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart Wii
Super Paper Mario (I duno if this is great, I personally think it LOOKS great, but it seems to have decent ratings, but it seems to be underrated)

So yea, after Mario Kart Wii there isnt gonna be any great Nintendo game for a while.

MVGeneral said:
Thats true the wii is a little slow on development of big titles. All those wacky fun small time games don't cut it for me. I need games that kik a**. I don't know if this is true but i read from a Zelda Fan site that there is rumour of a new zelda and this one is gonna learn from it mistake and make a one that is more difficult and an actual voice over. And the site also listed that they are remaking ocarina of time with enhanced graphics and voice over as well.

After a while there should be more games but no ones making promises. Many companies have told nintendo that they are gonna develop games for the wii since it became popular and out sold the PS3 and the XBOX360. but anyway aside from these never ending rumors, i really wanna see FZERO come out for the wii.

Yes, Nintendo has stated that the Wii will see one more original Zelda title before the end of it's life cycle.

well nintendo do more than microsoft and sony..

ok and about great games you havent played any of these games so you dont no much about them and tbh it's what you like so some people might find no more heroes (for example) great but you dislike it

ninthedownwardspiral8iy.jpg

imo

Back