What happens after brawl?

SSBBFan101 said:
can you give me a url for that site?

This was a website i was just browising through link after link. The search i started from was in google i typed in "upcoming wii games and rumors" and one after the other i reached that website. sorry cant be much of a help.

waverace is fun.... but i dont know if i would buy a new waverace...

you actually think its going to stop after Mario Kart Wii?....lol. Seriously?

Games console dont just say "yeah heres all our good games, play them for the next 5 years, until we release our new console."

Games keep coming from First party as well as second and third.

Think: Star Fox Wii, Kid Icarus Wii, LoZ Wii, etc, etc.

and thats just first party. think about Sadness, Redsteel 2, Nibris' FPS, And all the rest i cant think of.

Still not enough? Well Wiiware launches in 2008. Not to mention the ever flowing river of VC games.

You wont run out of games to play man. trust me. weather you want first party or 17th party.

blankconnection said:
For everyone that said Mario Kart doesn't that come out before Brawl lat time I checked it was a January release
Mario Kart has a Q1 release date, that means it should be out by the end of March. I doubt that it will be released before Brawl is though as that has a release date already set for February 10th.

raisinghelen said:
After Brawl... Ideally Nintendo announce Starfox, Pilotwings, F-zero and Wave Race for Wii.

God ****it I hope your right.

I also Time Splitters 4 will be out soon, so far it doesnt look like it.

Back