What is the overall opinion for having a 'good' game

Personally, I like playing with clan mates and other friends online and I also like to have a grenade match which basically is using grenades only with my good friend ''GhostIV''. That's what makes a good game in my opinion.

i think 32-12 is an awesome score on Team Conflict but only above average score on Heroes
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/co16le/goldeneye.jpg
besides my 32-0 game on heroes (which i didnt get a pic of), this is the performance im most proud of, despite that there were lots of noobs

Woadie, i completely understand why you are so proud of that score.
The other day i went 30K/10D in TC. We lost the game 40-35...
Basically my teammates managed to get the whole of 5 kills in 7 minutes of gametime....
Add to the fact that you teammates seem to only manage to die well, you end up getting double/tripleteamed constantly.

Woadie, i completely understand why you are so proud of that score.
The other day i went 30K/10D in TC. We lost the game 40-35...
Basically my teammates managed to get the whole of 5 kills in 7 minutes of gametime....
Add to the fact that you teammates seem to only manage to die well, you end up getting double/tripleteamed constantly.

Ughh man that happens to me all the time. As soon as I reload, at least 2 -3 people gang up on me leaving me with no backup but to have to kill them myself.

Back