What is wrong with me?

theangelwing

Gamer_4_Jesus
Mar 11, 2007
San Diego, CA
Wii Online Code
5902-8435-1391-5947
So I have had my Wii for a week now and bought Zelda with it and have not touched it. Not even open to see the booklet inside. I am SOOO excited in playing it that I dont even know where to start.

Man up and play it. There are people that would kill for a Wii and your just cuddling with it.... seriously what did you get it for???

theangelwing said:
So I have had my Wii for a week now and bought Zelda with it and have not touched it. Not even open to see the booklet inside. I am SOOO excited in playing it that I dont even know where to start.

I had a similiar feeling about opening my TP, but i got over it in about 4 hours, not one week

The first step would be opening the game. Then you could try putting it in the Wii. Then maybe, just maybe, you could play it.

It was like that for me too, but for 2 days..

Thing was, I only did that because I had 5 other new games to explore, and 3 other new virtual console games to... re-explore. I played Red Steel and Wii Sports 2 days straight (washed down with some Altered Beast, Super Star Soldier and Bomberman '93) and THEN I opened up my other 4 games. :D

I bought TP before I found my wii, I also opened it before I found a wii. :ciappa:

theangelwing said:

Whats wrong with you?
---------------------------

If you've been too busy, then thats why you haven't opened it.

Otherwise, if you've been waiting around, being so excited and wondering what to do with Zelda, I would reply:

Are you retarded?

:frown2:

Last edited:
I had TP before I had the Wii, and I read the booklet while crapping (that's where I get all my reading done).

Anyway, I have the same feeling you're feeling now.. only for every game. I guess I have that depression thing related to games, ennui.

XD

Anyway, I don't know what is wrong with me, I have every Wii game worth having, ever since I got the CycloWiz. There are even games I haven't played yet like Red Steel and Wii Play. Sometimes I sit down to play, then I sit there for like 10 minutes just staring into space and I end up going to do something else like play basketball.. Meh.

Bryan_ said:
XD

Anyway, I don't know what is wrong with me
<snip>
Sometimes I sit down to play, then I sit there for like 10 minutes just staring into space
<snip>

Bored?
Confused?
Wondering about the meaning of your life - i.e., why are you here?
Retarded?
You really want to get outside and not be stuck in doors?

:)

stewart01 said:
Bored?
Confused?
Wondering about the meaning of your life - i.e., why are you here?
Retarded?
You really want to get outside and not be stuck in doors?

:)

I'll take the third option.

I know I have to be depressed or something like that. I don't know why though, my life is fine. I have a girlfriend, I go out frequently, I just can't find interest in the things I used to love doing.

Back