What is wrong with me?

are you guys even gamers at all (and no a gamer doesn't only mean you play video games) or did you get the wii and twilight princess because you wanted to be part of something.....i got zelda the day i got the wii in january and couldn't wait to get home and play it....i even got twilight princess for gc the day it was released on gamecube and i was all the way up to the city in the sky and i still play the wii version as soon as i hooked up the wii

Bryan_ said:
I'll take the third option.

I know I have to be depressed or something like that. I don't know why though, my life is fine. I have a girlfriend, I go out frequently, I just can't find interest in the things I used to love doing.

Perhaps, but preferring basketball to a video game is definately not a bad thing. Do what you enjoy, don't feel like you need to do a certain thing or there is something wrong with you.

Haha, you guys are hilarious, I actually have been too busy with work and only get about 30 minutesat night in which I play with the Miis or download more VC games. I guess I really want to start it but wanna have the time to do so because I know it will suck me in and play it ALL THE TIME!!!!

theangelwing said:
Haha, you guys are hilarious, I actually have been too busy with work and only get about 30 minutesat night in which I play with the Miis or download more VC games. I guess I really want to start it but wanna have the time to do so because I know it will suck me in and play it ALL THE TIME!!!!

Welcome to the full-time work blues. :D

i work full time and have a kid and still have PLENTY OF TIME to play my wii. it's all about priorities and personal interests.

haha, it is open you guys. That step has been taking care of. I didnt mean this to be a pointless thread, its just for fun. And forums are supposed to be fun the last time I checked.

i poened it like any other game and played it and them 2 months later traded it in for a pre-owned price at GAME

Back