What on Earth did you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh... I guess we could go the other way and keep asking what the hell they mean until they can post something COMPLETELY correctly. Dang I missed a lot of this thread today.

Brawny said:
Ugh... I guess we could go the other way and keep asking what the hell they mean until they can post something COMPLETELY correctly. Dang I missed a lot of this thread today.

I did it especially to annoy.

this posts teh gay guys 4 real stop tryin 2 change teh way dif peoples takl k lol bye.

It's even hard for me to write like that.

making an effort to use good grammer is one thing...but to correct someone for missing a small thing such as an apostrophe. which normally doesnt amount to the reader being confused. then it is definitly unnecessary to correct them...plus this isnt school. so as long as the posts are readable...then who cares about spelling or punctuation mistakes.

the only thing that really bugs me is when someone abbreviates words that are soooo unnecessary to abbreviate. such as what as wut. or you as u. THAT needs to end.

JCpackers05 said:
making an effort to use good grammer is one thing...but to correct someone for missing a small thing such as an apostrophe. which normally doesnt amount to the reader being confused. then it is definitly unnecessary to correct them...plus this isnt school. so as long as the posts are readable...then who cares about spelling or punctuation mistakes.

the only thing that really bugs me is when someone abbreviates words that are soooo unnecessary to abbreviate. such as what as wut. or you as u. THAT needs to end.

Was that an attack at me? Because I don't normally do that, only if it is the Grammar Nazi being hypocritical.

Dear Sirs,

I would like to bring it to your attention that certain members of this online forum are not inclined to feel the necessity of learning the correct use of the Queens English. I would respectfully ask that in the event of some person (or persons) posting what I believe is inappropriate language should be removed from this establishment - and declined entry ever again.
Incorrect use of language I define as; incorrect use of capital letters, incorrect use of full stops or commas as well as using broken English etcetera.
This was once a Gentleman's establishment, it was demanded that the correct decorum, language, and etiquette where the only accepted means of communication.
I would ask of you that you take into consideration the sliding standards of this forum. I would also ask that you take more stringent steps in ensuring that the previous standards of etiquette are returned, and that they are held in the esteem that this establishment once aspired to.

Regards
Lord Brandon

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Dear Sirs,

I would like to bring it to your attention that certain members of this online forum are not inclined to feel the necessity of learning the correct use of the Queens English. I would respectfully ask that in the event of some person (or persons) posting what I believe is inappropriate language should be removed from this establishment - and declined entry ever again.
Incorrect use of language I define as; incorrect use of capital letters, incorrect use of full stops or commas as well as using broken English etcetera.
This was once a Gentleman's establishment, it was demanded that the correct decorum, language, and etiquette where the only accepted means of communication.
I would ask of you that you take into consideration the sliding standards of this forum. I would also ask that you take more stringent steps in ensuring that the previous standards of etiquette are returned, and that they are held in the esteem that this establishment once aspired to.

Regards
Lord Brandon

ha ha ha ....... *puts serious face on * Indeed dear fellow .

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Dear Sirs,

Regards
Lord Brandon

:lol: here here!

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Dear Sirs,

Regards
Lord Brandon

It should be "were". Hahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back