What should I do?

a_cpfc_fan

WiiChat Member
Jun 2, 2010
Surrey, England
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Okay heres the thing. I'm getting a PS3 and I'm going to get MW2 and Black Ops (probably at christmas) for it, but I'm still going to play WaW on the Wii. I'm NOT going to get cod4 on PS3, so should I get it on the wii? I've been considering getting it for a couple of months now coz waw is pretty boring, but now I'm getting a PS3 is there a point? So basically I'm asking if getting this game will be worth it. Thanks.

wii has free internet and pointer interface ... if you're not crazy about pointing on the screen, then i say pass.

Ok thanks, on a sidenote is your name 'a skidmark' online? I played with a guy with that name today, just wondering.

If you're getting a PS3 you will discover there is a wealth of FPS games for you to play, including MW2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2, as well as new ones to come, which may have a better experience than on the Wii, so I say pass. If you really want to, though, it's not as expensive as PS3 games.

PS3 also has free internet.

well dude is your money your decision you don't need to ask people to help you make decisions online so yea but i prefer the 360 slim with built in wifi and 250gb because more people play the 360 than the ps3 and wii combine. or stick with getting the ps3 and have blu-ray free online picture perfect quality or keep the Nintendo the most trusted gaming system for the past 30 years that never fails to impress your choice :)

well dude is your money your decision you don't need to ask people to help you make decisions online so yea but i prefer the 360 slim with built in wifi and 250gb because more people play the 360 than the ps3 and wii combine. or stick with getting the ps3 and have blu-ray free online picture perfect quality or keep the Nintendo the most trusted gaming system for the past 30 years that never fails to impress your choice :)
Yeah I wasn't saying 'can you tell me what to do I can't make my own decisions', I just want your opinions. And I'm definetly getting a PS3.

Wow, I've been looking on the internet for this game for ps3 and the wii, wii its 25 quid, ps3 just 17. I'm gunna get this on the ps3!

Back