What Social Class Are You [Or Think You Are]?

LevesqueIsKing said:
middle?

Right, I guess I'm a jock, but not really your average jock. I'm popular and all but I do my own thing, skip out on all the 'must-do' events like parties and football games and whatnot.

Emo?

Even emos don't get their asses taped.

Well, I don't know where I'd fit in...

Started Cornerback and play 3rd wide-out in football...(Team went undefeated for the second year straight. Allowed 0 points last year, 30 this year. But meh...)
Stats: About 25 tackles in 8 games (Injured 1) 4 ints. (Also caught 9 passes including a 70 yard touchdown reception.)

Start point guard on an undefeated basketball. Not a big scorer but easily our best defender. Stats this year: 7 ppg, 4 apg, 5 steals per game, about 4 rebounds.

But I wouldn't label myself as a jock/prep. I hang out with a lot of different crews. From self proclaimed nerds to jocks to guys that are just average joes really.

I'll hit up the occasional party, but I would rather just go to the gym and work my ass of on the average day. (Instead of getting drunk with half of my team)

But there's no true label for me.

Social class is probably upper middle. (Both parents are successful lawyers)

I think I'll end up being a surgeon.

Last edited:
Lol ****! 8 assists. I meant 4. my mistake...

But anyway, We've got a guy averaging like 19 points and 14 rebounds. And he's only like 6'4. Then we've got a 5'11 guy that doesn't know how to miss 3's. He's hitting something like 55%. But, is defense his horrible and he doesn't give the ball up enough IMO.

Last edited:
This kind of thing seems to be really popular with high school and middle school kids. However, when I was in school, I never fit into one group. I was a little mix of everything (and still am). I would bounce from one clique to the next, and I had at least one friend from each group. I'm a mix-mash of my entire life's experiences. I could never define myself with one word like that.

I rocked it with the cool kids in high school, got drunk every weekend, got an MIP, graduated 11th in my class, 3.86 GPA, 31 on ACT, Wrestling State Qualifier/Captain, Football Captain, and then I was the kid everyone called when they had a computer problem. I loved high school :yesnod:

Heh, I would class myself as:

Underclass (still in education, but my mum is disabled and dad is a carer, so technically my parent's don't work).

I'd probably be gamer/indie. I make my own decision on likes and dislikes, and I can hang out with virtually anyone, so long as they're not problematic (like CHAVs or whatnot).

I love how GPA's (and to a lesser degree, standardized test scores) are being tossed around in a topic about "social class" (which as someone pointed out, is more of an economic or eco-political stratification anyway).

Sorry, just found that funny :)

Back