What Social Class Are You [Or Think You Are]?

blueovalboy7 said:
Technically those aren't social classes those are labels given to groups of people. Social classes consist of say...lower class, middle class, elite, etc.

If we're going by that way, I'd be lower middle class. British people are supposed to make a big deal out of class, but quite frankly I don't care about it.

I don't know, I listen to rock music but I get great marks? Is there a class for that because I think a rocking nerd is slightly cliché.

Lol No Idea What Class I Am In, I:

Listen To Rap,Rock, Hip Hop, R&B.
Have A 3.8 GPA Average.
Likes To Play Basketball.
Likes To Build/Play Computers.
Likes To Hang Out With Friends and Family Members.
am Quiet Though.

Im a little of everything.

I'm sort of a nerd who knows how to make video games and movies but I'm also a really funny person that makes everyone laugh and I am pretty good at sports.

I'm ~*unique*~, bbz.

No seriously though, I don't really fit a label unless there's a fashion obsessed introverted (in person) girly girl who prefers computers and politics to clubbing and most human beings label I'm not aware of.

Celeste said:
I'm ~*unique*~, bbz.

No seriously though, I don't really fit a label unless there's a fashion obsessed introverted (in person) girly girl who prefers computers and politics to clubbing and most human beings label I'm not aware of.

Well make one.

i consider myself a asian fanatic who has awesome asian hair..
FOB or what ever you guys think we are...
one who listens to jay chou, wang lee hom, fahrenheit and watch all those asian dramas. ^_-

sort of like this..
288142012232438os7.jpg

WIN. I'm middle class ;D So that automatically makes me better than you lower-middle classes ;x

[/sarcasm]

If that was true, I'd have a PS3 siting in front of me ;-;

But I too don't fit into a class.
Maybe I'm just in the -insane- catagory.

Trulen...All Americans try to call themselves Middle Class by working hard... We're losing that now though.

Trulen said:
WIN. I'm middle class ;D So that automatically makes me better than you lower-middle classes ;x

[/sarcasm]

If that was true, I'd have a PS3 siting in front of me ;-;

But I too don't fit into a class.
Maybe I'm just in the -insane- catagory.

Yeah I will join there my friend :lol:

Honestly, like others have said I hate labels and people that strive and care about them so much as well. Seriously there is no point to it other than over exaggerating who you are etc.

Hmmm..none of the above. I'm the oddball...I love everything guys like...except women, sports, and beer (most guys) haha.

I have always been a nintendo and star wars nerd growing up, so I tend to side with the nerds, I guess.

i dont fit into any of those
i guess if i had to say, i would be a rocker/skater/computer geek
i play guitar/bass/drums but not in a band, hang out with skaters but dont skate, and i have close to a 4.0 GPA ;) (and i like doing anything on teh computer:))

Back