What SSBB character dont u like and why?

Sx2 said:
Jigglypuff sucks

moveset LAME!
Final Smash LAME!
Specials LAME!

and she copied Kirby's flying style
Omg, EVERYONE, Stop saying jigglypuff sucks! Some people just don't know how to use her. she can recover and attack at the same time, and her final smash can kill all characthers on screen on smaller maps like smashville and final destination. I bet i could beat your butt on brawl with jigglypuff anyday :mad5:

I hate toon link, falco, wolf, and all those "clones". Expect Lucus, lucus's move sets might be almost the same as ness, but there are many changes.
They should have added paper mario, that would have been cool. :lol:

gbj153 said:
I hate toon link, falco, wolf, and all those "clones". Expect Lucus, lucus's move sets might be almost the same as ness, but there are many changes.

Why do you hate clones?

13ofHEARTS said:
as did a lot of other ppl, including myself, jigglypuff is a machine for that event, i couldnt even come close to beating it with any other characters

but for brawl, i cant stand luigi, im not sure why, but theres just something about him that i hate.

when brawl comes out in Australia ill own you will Luigi and them you shell bow down to me Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Subarnu said:
Why do you hate clones?
Because I think they could have filled the characther's spaces with some other character, it would have been a better use for the space

i like evryone but snake his down and up smash are just stupid and he's useles at 1 vs 1 and can only really be used in a 4 player fight hideing somewhear

^how do you do that?

i don't care much for rob or mr. game & watch

Back