What SSBB character dont u like and why?

SouthPaw26 said:
Game & Watch, they should have taken him out & put someone a little more useful in...
I totally agree.

But Olimar is still the worst in my books.

Foosoo said:
I don't like the pokemon trainer, he doesn't seem to be that good.
He's alright. I only ever use him for fun though. He isnt one of my mains.

My least favorite character is Mario. I for some reason suck at him in Brawl, but I was pretty decent with him in the orginal and in Melee. I dont dislike any characters though.

TiwazTyrsfist said:
Olimar is just too weak.

His forward smash is worthless, two of his specials are worthless, and the only way I've ever killed anything with him is using his final smash.
His final smash is good. That's pretty much the only thing I can say for him.

I agree. He doesnt even deserve to be in brawl with his crappy moveset!

JENKINS said:
lucario , they should have kept mewtwo

Completely Agree. Mewtwo Is WAY cooler than Lucario (in my opinion). If they wanted to replace him with another pokemon they could have made It Jirachi or Mew or another cooler one.

I like Lucario. That being said, if they had put in Mewtwo instead, but had Mewtwo PLAY like Lucario plays, I'd have been happy with that.

I never liked how Mewtwo played in Melee.

I just played as Snake. I was a little disappointed. He could have been Better, I don't much like his moveset.

alexbel said:
jigglypuff is very powerful my sister beat the final challenge in melee with jiggly

as did a lot of other ppl, including myself, jigglypuff is a machine for that event, i couldnt even come close to beating it with any other characters

but for brawl, i cant stand luigi, im not sure why, but theres just something about him that i hate.

Definitely King Dedede, Bowser and DK are large characters as well but they are not that sluggish. He's nearly worthless.

Back