What SSBB character dont u like and why?

I don't much like Pokemon either... Pokemon trainer sounds fun though, Its like 3 people in one.

Wario...Is supposed to be funny but he's just stupid and annoying. R.O.B. looked to be not very good, but I guess we'll see.

i hate that they have so many god dang pokemon 2 is enought! even 1
and DDD's final smash is kinda weird he just dances and drops his little men

Foosoo I second that, I love speed, but I don't hate on certain characters because they're slow, I prefer Captain Falcon over Ganadorf any day, one is much faster and their movesets are almost identical.

FLYNNN said:
Foosoo I second that, I love speed, but I don't hate on certain characters because they're slow, I prefer Captain Falcon over Ganadorf any day, one is much faster and their movesets are almost identical.

i agree FlYNNN theres no point in piking the slow one if theres a fast version of him

ki11er4311 said:
i agree FlYNNN theres no point in piking the slow one if theres a fast version of him

http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-bros-brawl/53978-ganondorf-v-s-captain-falcon.html#post927803"
Please use this if you want to discuss Ganondorf and CF
EDIT: lol I forgot to put the link

Last edited:
There are some characters i don't like, but i still think all the characters from Melee should have carried over to Brawl. If they have already been in the series, they might as well be in the rest of the games.

I hate kirby!! ooooo watch me take your moveset and sadly try to use it against you!!! oooooo!!!

that is kirbys final smash
right?

Last edited:
Back