What SSBB character dont u like and why?

Inceptor said:
I don't like ness, he seems too weak, he hasn't got any powerful moves.

how...

how DARE you.

i will go pk thunder all over your ass, then finish it with a swing of the bat.

:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Last edited:
HA! I'll use ganondorf's power punch to send your school boy ass flyin!

i laugh in the face of men with braided beards.

a yo-yo swing to the jumblies = fatality.

Appearences are nothing, it's the actions that count. (Slightly hypocritical)

Anyway ness sucks.

fraggit's most wanted:

1.) Inceptor
2.) Inceptor
3.) Inceptor
4.) Inceptor
5.) Inceptor

you better hope you don't face me in wi-fi.

i go pk fire all over your hairy evil ass.

If it's a match you want!
it's a match you might get!

i dont like the fact that there are so many pokemon pikachu and lucario would have been enought

ki11er4311 said:
i dont like the fact that there are so many pokemon pikachu and lucario would have been enought

I agree, i reckon they should have got rid of some of the pokemon and added other sonic characters like knuckels or shadow although can u imagine toad from mario on it....his final smash would b like a massive mushroom attacking ppl :lol:

Ri-Za said:
I agree, i reckon they should have got rid of some of the pokemon and added other sonic characters like knuckels or shadow although can u imagine toad from mario on it....his final smash would b like a massive mushroom attacking ppl :lol:

yea lol toad and i really like that they put another dk character kinda stupid shooting peanuts oh look at my nut launcher

I don't know, I think diddy kong's final smash is decent, if you know how to control it.

I like Mario, just not as a SSBB character. He's in soo many games where you HAVE to use him, that in a game where you finally get the choice, I really don't want to use him.

olimar and pikmin, he will be almost useless if they get killed

Back