What SSBB character dont u like and why?

I'm not gonna know truely who I don't like, because it is a prejudged opinion when I don't for surely know, (excluding the characters returning from melee), but all of the starting characters from Melee, I all like, they may not be my favorite but I can use most of them without trouble, if you know what I mean.

I like all characters because they are unique in some way. But Toon Link. He looks like some kind of Mumin-inspired Link, he has EXACTLY same moveset, which could be so much better, and I don't like Toon Link in any way, maybe because it maked TLoZ-series look like a children program, which does absolutley not suit the series. And I have played WW, promise.

king dedede kinda sucks i thought there would be someone a bit more interesting like waluigi...

I think Waluigi would have been better than falco or wolf. He at least would not have been a lone what so ever, as opposed to falco/wolf which are "semi clone-ish" according to their supporters.

I'd also prefer ROB than another FE character.

I've played FE and though ut wasn't anything worthy of the hype it gets. And at least ROB was there since the beginning of the NES. Although he was a useless novelty he at least has a history as a nintendo mascot.
ROB was the kind of character I was hoping for in Brawl, he's powerful, obscure and doesn't really fit any of the molds he others have.

Also I predict many more pros will main ddd in brawl, since he is s diverse in strategies. He's the new "falco" I guess. The popular choice easy to exploit with minimal skill involved.

I like G&W, He kind of links new Era wii to oldschool Game and Watch.
I agree with whats said above, Toon link is a waste of Character. and how come link is special enough to get a Toon form???

Areo X said:
I like G&W, He kind of links new Era wii to oldschool Game and Watch.
I agree with whats said above, Toon link is a waste of Character. and how come link is special enough to get a Toon form???

Well the Toon version of link is from the wind waker, so he could be classified as a different character with the same moveset to some people.

Agreed. but arguably the same can be said for fox/falco/wolf. Although there are differences in their respective special moves, they still all have the same basic principles. Same to be said for their final smash.

But apparently there is such an army of star fox fanboys on the form that they are willing to defend them tooth and nail all on the account of speed/power differences and the fact that they all have different A-moves.

But strangely from what I hear, Toon Link plays better than TP Link depending on whom you ask. But I guess we'll just have to play the game and make that call ourselves.

Well, this opinoin isn't really valid until I play the game, but I think I'd prefer Young Link over toon link...

my opinion

:yikes: I think that all five donkey kong characters shoud be added (fron dk 64)... lanky tiny and chunky they should take out all pokemon characters except for pikachu and add a retarded 1 like likatounge or mr mime add wario but not waluigi or birdo get rid of the gai kirby characters except for kirby add tails (from sonic) add a mii character and toad ffs hes a gaurd he knows how to fight!!!
add zac and wiki take out daisy if she is in it? add crash bandikoot and banjo kazooie conker the squrrel add spyro a teenage mutant ninja turtle and add boo
then you have a brawl.... :yikes: oh yeah and take out young link

Is knuckels going 2 b in it? cos some ppl say yes and some say no, i hope he is cos i reckon he would b awesome, who do u think would b the best character 2 play as?

Back