What SSBB character dont u like and why?

crazy hand is kinda the opposite like instead of rockets or w/e it is he shoot its bombs

It's so funny how people are defending
Jigglypuff
when me not liking him/her was simply my opinion. Just never got into the character. Same with Mr. Game & Watch, but I KNOW he doesn't suck.

CocoSSBB said:
It's so funny how people are defending
Jigglypuff
when me not liking him/her was simply my opinion. Just never got into the character. Same with Mr. Game & Watch, but I KNOW he doesn't suck.
lol i wasnt refering to you when i said it... it was to the people who said he sucked as a character.

I don't think I have a dislike of any character. I might play some over the other but that doesn't mean I dislike the one I play less. And I must say
Jigglypuff
is in the rooster of character I play often : )
I think I might not use
Wolf, Falco
or Fox much and taken into consideration that they're all clone one of them will receive the least play time heheh..

Hey, I want to put a spoiler too! :ciappa:

JIGGLYPUFF!!!!!:sick:​

Whoever's Bright Idea it was to put Jugglypuff in the Game....*exasperated sigh*
Hardly Anybody likes her. But somehow she managed to survive all 3 SSB games...

Last edited:
Well.....
I guess I don't like Lucario that much.

Well, I do like the original Lucario, but the Brawl version seems like a weak copy of Mewtwo. His "end-of-the-battle' animations are kinda bland, and his Final Samsh only does like 30 damage. Sure you can move it.....but what's the point?

i hate ddd because he is too strong of a char lol he has to much movesets he can be long range and short range and he can get on board easy to many stuffs they put on him so whoever i see using ddd imma pwn them lol jk

Areo X said:
Hey, I want to put a spoiler too! :ciappa:

JIGGLYPUFF!!!!!:sick:​

Whoever's Bright Idea it was to put Jugglypuff in the Game....*exasperated sigh*
Nobody likes her, nor do they play her. But somehow she managed to survive all 3 SSB games...
ok man.... if you had read through the posts you'd realize that there are people who like her. myself included. its cool to say you dont like her but dont turn it into a general statement saying she sucks or that noone likes her. you just end up looking noob cuz it shows your lack of smash knowledge lol

to Douten: they arent clones man

Back