What was released today?

dakuda

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
So, I am stuck at work where many sites are blocked.

Would someone mind letting me know what games were released today for the US?

so far just Goldeneye, Super Metroid, and Starfox64........I was hoping for a bad-ass turbograffix game though.

Just kidding, Ill let you know. Had to pick on the first person who couldnt resist temptation to ask around 11:30 what the games were gonna be. dont think I didnt consider it myself. 80)

No idea, I usually try to post in the morning but they haven't updated the press site.

Major Tom said:
12:00 EST. Wait until then. Wiinintendo couldn't check the servers this week.....
That's what I thought, I saw Paper Mario from the first response and I got giddy but dang he's just a B@#t@rd :sick:

Conan the Librarian said:
so far just Goldeneye, Super Metroid, and Starfox64........I was hoping for a bad-ass turbograffix game though.

Just kidding, Ill let you know. Had to pick on the first person who couldnt resist temptation to ask around 11:30 what the games were gonna be. dont think I didnt consider it myself. 80)

Man, that was just mean...I want a Super Metroid fix :)

No, saying Chrono Trigger and Banjo Kazooie would have been funnier. Beyond Oasis and Slaughterhouse just showed up on my VC download list. Both Sega/Turbographix

Last edited:
are you SHITTING ME!?!!!!!!!!!

FFFFFF*******CCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?!?!@?!?

CROM!!!!!!!:mad5: :mad5: :mad2: :incazzato: :cryin:

confirmed......Beyond Oasis and Slaughterhouse.........must convince myself to stop waiting for VC releases every week

It's only 2..... check again at 12:30-1:00est they may put up more like usual. 3 weeks they've only put up 2 then put up another 1-2 more games a little later.

Beyond Oasis - SEGA
SPLATTERHOUSE - Turbografx
Double Dungeons - Turbografx

no money for nintendo from me this week

Back