What was your console progression?

leftnose

WiiChat Member
Jan 31, 2007
Wii Online Code
0721-9141-2213-3254
For me, I started with NES --> Sega Genesis --> PS --> PS2 --> Wii. It feels good coming back to where I started!

I'm also enjoying the VC because it is letting me play some of the titles that I missed. Can't wait for Ocarina of Time!

Atari 2600 --> Sega Master System --> Sega Mega Drive --> Nintendo 64 --> PS2 --> Gamecube --> Xbox --> Wii......

Plus a whole lot of handhelds.

Blue Sun - LOVE THE SIGNATURE!!! We need a cricket game!!!

Oh yeah, I've been a staunch PC Gamer until the Wii just blew me away with the Wiimote, therefore my only console is the Wii.

Lol I suck..

Mega Drive - Gameboy - PS - GBA - DS - Wii.

But my step-father had an x-box and my father had a PS2 so there was no need to get those

Edit: I missed out a couple so have added them in

Last edited:
NES, Game Boy, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube,GBAsp, Xbox, DS, Xbox360, Wii. Oh and a spectrum 128k if that counts.

Colecovision->NES->Genesis->Playstaion->Nothing for a long time->DS->Gamecube->Wii.

Pong - Wii.

Not kidding. I bought Pong back in 1978, and I haven't owned a gaming system since. The reason I got the Wii is its innovative way of interaction. I hated joystick games.

BTW, I'm 52. And I'm having a ton of fun with my new Wii...

Gameboy - SNES - N64 - Gamboy Advanced - GC - Wii

ATARI->NES->SNES->N64->PS->PS2->GC->XBOX->Wii

Throw in some PC here and there. Also a lil bit of GB

Mine's kinda wierd:
Spectrum 48K->Spectrum 128K (+2)->NES->N64->PSX->Gamecube->Spectrum 128K (+3)->PS2->Dreamcast->SNES->Wii.
Consoles%20Progression%203.gif

Though I don't currently own all of those systems...

Last edited:
Back