What would you change about the Wii?

1) allow you to put a headset in your Wii to talk to people
2) Allow games to be uses with Wii remote or Classic Remote
3) Allow you to put GB/GBA/DS in the system and play them on your TV (for DS you would still have to use the Touch pad but its wireless so its ok)
4) Put Mario/Kriby/Zelda cartoons on the Wii online and allow you to watch them.

JerrodDRagon said:
1) allow you to put a headset in your Wii to talk to people
2) Allow games to be uses with Wii remote or Classic Remote
3) Allow you to put GB/GBA/DS in the system and play them on your TV (for DS you would still have to use the Touch pad but its wireless so its ok)
4) Put Mario/Kriby/Zelda cartoons on the Wii online and allow you to watch them.

headset is a must for online gaming. Oh, and a wireless keyboard!

Psycle2049 said:
The Wii is the best thing to happen to gaming since pong. I wouldn't change a thing.
I take that back. It would be pretty cool if there was a mic in the Wiimote.

Psycle2049 said:
I take that back. It would be pretty cool if there was a mic in the Wiimote.

This would be good for.... I dont know American Idol Wii.... We discussed this in another thread, for online gaming a headset is the only way to go. Wireless is best but I could see a headset that plugs into the wiimote working.

I would change the fact that I can not send pictures from the Wii to an email address.

-Bobby

UK RELEASE DATE!! Should have been out a year ago for us :p

From what I've seen though, a stronger strap is needed.

I'd change that there made by Nintendo. Then maybe I’d be playing online right now.

I would like to see backgrounds and different color schemes for the Wii menu. well there might be different color schemes i havent checked it out.

Totally a headset but how would that and the nunchuck plug into the Wiimote, unless they made and splitter for it.

USB storage drive compatability would be really nice to especially because of Wii video 9.

I do wish the blue light stayed on but i read a tip on how to do that.

Back