What You Did At School/College Today

Boring day today.

In Language Arts we got a big project thing where we write papers on all these subjects. Im probably going to do something involving the creation of the universe, the Sony-Nintendo-Microsoft thing, Christianity and Science, or something else. Dosnt seem so hard.

:D There was a miracle in Math today.....we had no homework!

Recently people have been sitting at my lunch table which is usually quite empty, with only me and a few other people. I dont know whether to be happy or pissed-off.

In History, Science, and Foods we did nothing special. Normally something cool happens each day but.....not today.

Guitar - meh

Current issues - meh

free period - meh

Automotive - replaced a starter and fuel filter on a 97 Cutlass. Now we can sell it to get some money for the program.

History- all right
Study(free period)- AWESOME. for many reasons............
Algebra- =/
English- cool
Computer Literacy- horrible
Biology- URGH!!! HORRIBLE CLASS!!!

Overall average day. =D

Out of curiosity, may I ask exactly what are you studying at university?

A Bachelor of Legal & Justice Studies, and by next year it should be a double degree in Laws. I should actually be doing it now, but I stuffed around and ended up having to wait an extra year. Hooray. Actually, I don't really mind at all getting an extra year. The money is still the same in the end.

And they sent me my books yesterday. One unit of books cost $140. They are these two really thin books, that for some insanse reason cost $78 each. Maybe I am wrong in thinking this, but I can understand a thick hardback book costing more then say, a smaller paperback... But these books are, well, paperback and about 200 pages.

And a reminder to you all, this is Australian dollars I am talking in.

Half-day today. Got out at 11:02.

English - Corrected stuff.

Soc. Studies - Finished notes and a worksheet.

P.E. - Watched some stupid movie.

Science - I honestly don't know what we did.

Algebra - Took an easy quiz then finished some of my homework.

Band - Sub today. So, the band was not that good. No conductor/director = Hell.

Did nothing cool today again.

My Study Skills teacher is beginning to piss me off. He usually dosnt mind us goofing around, and now he starts getting mad at us. WTF?

Learned about the library catalog in Language Arts, although we have already done it a million times.

Some soldier people came in during lunch and showed us some stupid movie. I heard some girl had a seizure during it, no idea why.

Some annoying sub today in Math. Kept asking me if I needed help, even through I was doing just fine. I hate it when people do that.

Did less than half the assignment in History, and got busted. I was embarrassed when everyone heard I got a 10/34 possible points.

Today in Foods we made cookies, and I managed to eat a lot of the dough. I had one hell of a headache later on.....

Science we did nothing. My teacher is so nice! He gave me a pack of gum for no reason whatsoever. Hes a little on the strange side through....

Last edited:
Band - Sub today. So, the band was not that good. No conductor/director = Hell.
Shouldn't the drum major take over when the conductor is out?

Ceramics - finally finished my slab project. took me awhile to make all of the slabs for it...

Collision - worked on a Caddy

Brit Lit - slept

Automotive - worked on a Buick Roadmaster

American History - Learned a bit about the darker side of George Washington surrounding events prior to the Seven Years/French and Indian war. Also events leading up the the Revolutionary War. Twas fairly interesting.

Digital Photography class - We did critiques of everybody's assignment, such a waste of time.

Today in 6th hour we got Valentines from people in the school....I didnt get any......
Watched some Lewis&Clark movie in History.

Absolutely nothing in Science, through my strange teacher played some movie about penguins. Also got candy for some reason.

In foods we made cookies, but they were gross because of the disgusting icing. Also, a girl in my group left because this one kid in the same group was sexually harassing her. I think they are both retarded.....I wonder who her replacement will be.

I forgot my book again in Language Arts.

And nothing in Math.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guitar - took my talk box today...

Current Events - watched The Secret Life Of Bees. :/

free period - I was running! [/forrest gump]

Automotive - rearranged the shop

Ceramics - finished my slab box. I hope it turns out alright after being fired in the kiln

Collision - worked on a Civic

British Lit - submitted an assignment for the first time in 2 weeks. read George Orwell's Shooting An Elephant

Automotive - took a test, replaced fuel filter on a jeep cherokee. It was a pain in the ass to get the tow hitch and gas tank off and then back on...

Friiiday!

Honors Brit Lit - Stupid easy, as per usual.

Calculus - Retarded, as per usual.

AP World - ^^

Health - ^^

Latin V - Great, great way to end this week. Conceptual questions and a game at the end of the class.

This week was a ****ing killer, but Valentine's Day and a three day weekend is just too epic for me to be down.

At College today I pretty much bitched to someone about another College not giving me invoices. I am not sure what I hoped to accomplish by it. Other then that, I sat on hold with Optus and tried to convince them to cancel a business mobile account, and while I was on hold everyone kept ringing and wanting to talk to me in panic about me trying to cancel this account. One person was in panic after she told me to ring to cancel it. "OMG WHAT ARE YOU TELLING OPTUS?!" Honestly you'd think I was giving Optus out the company's bank details the way she was going on. I can only conclude Optus has an evil conspiracy going on to destroy the world, one account cancellation at a time. And you know what Optus did? They hung up on me.

On the University level I waited eagerly for my course work, only for it not to arrive. Seriously. It starts next week! All I know is, the work better be finalised by tomorrow or there is no way I'll be getting it sent to me before next monday. I really kinda would like to start uni on time!

Back