Whats The Worst character To Put In Brawl

MikemasterM1 said:
Hey Pichu was awesome! Ice Climbers should definately be out. And MasonB15, Pokemon rock.

ok first pichu's attacks are weak then pichu's attacks hurt itself so if those characteristics goes away Then ill be happy for pichu
:mad5:

hey redfox, whoever you like sux and should never be in brawl, you are stupid for saying whoever you like should be in brawl.

He was saying dont knock 'em if you dont know 'em...

MikemasterM1 said:
Hey Pichu was awesome! Ice Climbers should definately be out. And MasonB15, Pokemon rock.
I used to use Ice Climbers and they are straight up kick-ass. I'm unsure whether you've used Ice Climbers effectively and such, but their cool in my opinion. I think Dr. Mario should go too, I've used him a couple of times and seems just like Mario. Otherwise Chibi-Robo or Captain Olimar from Pikmin could potentially be horrible usable characters in Brawl.

@Attacktix: The only reason I brought up Resident Evil was because it's also a Nintendo game. Much more sense then me suggesting, "The worst possible character would be the Dingo at the beginning of Final Fantasy X" Get where I'm coming from? =3

Gustav1939 said:
I don't know who would be bad for the job. I would like all of them! Just to have fun. Sonic would be awesome if he was in there, and also Tails. :yesnod:

Not to rain on Pokemon fans, but I wouldn't like too many Pokemon's. I don't like the ones that look like retarded babies lol, I want a mean one, a big one.
I'll be playing, lol
Yeah, I don't want anymore playable pokemon either.

Mr. Game and Watch if hes back. A character I wish would be on there (but i know wont be) Leon from RE4.

The worst characters for me would be:
Spongebob
Toad
Slippy
Jigglypuff
Homestar Runner
Any Dragon Ball Z person

Back