Whats wrong with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkprinny said:
"Cough"
For me its only the ones that post the wrong things in the wrong forum
and not using the search
Ditto. I really don't look at post count unless someone posts something dumb (and even then, it's not their post cound that makes me think of them as a n00b, but the stupidity of the post)

Kamikaze said:
Isn't it ironic that you post clearly has paranoia of people 6 feet and over, yet you're claiming to be one? Maybe you should think before you post if you wish to be taken seriously in this matter. I'm not asking you to be offended, but you just continue to contradict yourself in every single way possible that you seem to be making fun of yourself at this point, as I'm just pointing it out. As for the "E-Thug", weren't you the one with ebonics, "dawg"? You have cliche jokes and punch lines, so before I make fun of you again, I'll give you another shot at putting up a punchline.
If you think "dawg" is ebonics, you sir are an idiot or you watch too much American Idol. Maybe at the prestigious Triton Community College only black people say dawg (or perro, so your family can understand) but around here at real schools (ya know, places that give real education) it isn't "ebonics". but you wouldn't know anything about a real education

Last edited:
Kamikaze said:
And who the hell cares upon what people think about you in high school, n00b seems to be an offensive term to everyone, including Toad. Anyone that is completely ignorant and naive, is related to the term you all refer to as n00b. Anyone who has a username that stretches out the screen everytime they post, they are also a n00b. Anyone who uses 'txt tlk' is also one. So therefore, around 79% of the forums are filled up with n00bs.

I have every right to have a username of that size as when registering there is not much restriction on the length of the username.

Who are you to say what size it should be. Its up to the admin to limit such things.

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
I have every right to have a username of that size as when registering there is not much restriction on the length of the username.

Who are you to say what size it should be. Its up to the admin to limit such things.
Don't worry Toad, he is just on a power trip because he was just recently promoted from "mayo gun squirter" to "fry guy" at McDonald's

YOUR ALL n00bs for fighting about n00bs

now go cry cause i "flamed" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wii-bert said:
If you think "dawg" is ebonics, you sir are an idiot or you watch too much American Idol. Maybe at the prestigious Triton Community College only black people say dawg (or perro, so your family can understand) but around here at real schools (ya know, places that give real education) it isn't "ebonics". but you wouldn't know anything about a real education

It isn't actually apart of any vocabulary whatsoever, and you say you're from a university, now I'm starting to believe your a bullshitter. As for not knowing anything about a real education, if you had any intelligence, you would have a more enhanced vocabulary than speaking like a child. But I guess that's what a 5 star university teaches you, how to be an idiot...or is it a possibility that you were just born that way?

Why must you be so hostile? If you wish to give me a life story, just blog it, and I'll make sure NOT to read it.

Don't worry Toad, he is just on a power trip because he was just recently promoted from "mayo gun squirter" to "fry guy" at McDonald's

That was really clever "Wii-bert", I mean how many McDonald insults are there in the world? And since you obviously have to look at my profile to get some information on me, you should know upon where I currently work at. Which therefore, again, it makes you an idiot. If you are going to make an attempt to insult me in any way or fashion, at least do it correctly. Now the question is, do you have a job or do you just do chores for 10 dollars a week?:lol:

just for shits and giggles, I went to the University of Maryland (2002 NCAA Men's Basketball Champions) and graduated with a bachelors in Criminology and Criminal Justice. I currently work at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) as a government contractor for an IT company called SRA International, Inc.

and for the record, "I'm 6'2". 270lbs. and I'd kick your ass":lol: and thats no lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back