whats your fav cigaretye?

Camel Turkish Silvers. When I'm away at school I'll roll my own with Bali Shag.

I've never liked menthol, but those new Marb Menthols are like smoking a friggin candy cane.

hmmm well at the moment im smoking nothing. My lungs are very healthy and well im looking forward to not getting lung cancer.
Smoking is Stupid! Its not something you should feel proud to do.

Last edited:
Joe said:
hmmm well at the moment im smoking nothing. My lungs are very healthy and well im looking forward to not getting lung cancer.

*high-fives Joe*

Amen, Joe! :thumbsup:

why are you proud of something that is killing you? the only reason smoking is legal is because the goverment didn't have the technology to know how dangerous it is. second, flavor just sucks, and the stinks it gives you, it is just not worth it, and it cost lots of money....

Mau said:
why are you proud of something that is killing you? the only reason smoking is legal is because the goverment didn't have the technology to know how dangerous it is. second, flavor just sucks, and the stinks it gives you, it is just not worth it, and it cost lots of money....
Yea i agree i think that smoking cigarettes is stupid because atleast weed gets you high but cigarettes is just stupid because it addicts you and kills you

None
I hate all fags (lol slang)

Cigarettes = :sick: never gonna try 'em in my life
The odd £10 cigar every so often = :yesnod:
Ain't exactly addicted to cigars (don't think that's possible anyway?) but having one every so often shouldn't kill me, due to the fact I don't take it down (ain't good to do) and I would be extremely unfortunate to get mouth cancer over say 1-2 a year

Joe said:

And it shouldn't be encouraged or talked about. Thread lock please

I hope you realize, everytime you smoke a cig, god kills a kitten.

Its actually really really really bad for you. I support people smoking weed over I would them smoking a cigarette. Anyways, think of the kittens... think.. of the kittens.

cutekittensoi8.jpg

Silk cut purple, everyone thinks ther are gross but i dont think so

winston lights, kind of a grandpa cig

hope all you anti-smokers know: we smoke to expedite our time stuck listening to people like you :lol: stop making me kill myself!!!!

wheres my smoking emoti-con???
rauch20.gif
rauch20.gif
rauch20.gif
rauch20.gif
rauch20.gif

shadow punk yr the only one w/ a valid argument

mukeliller said:
shadow punk yr the only one w/ a valid argument

I think all the anit-smokers have a valid point, That point being that it's obvious it kills you and everyone knows it. Plus it smells up the pub :(

Back