whats your fav cigaretye?

I hate the smell of it, I always have, and I will never ever try one.

I can't see why anyone would try something that could kill themself and others around them. Think about it, the worst thing you could do is kill your kids.

I am old enough to buy cigarettes, the age is 16 here, which is obviously still a kid. Of course, kids are not that great at making their own decisions.

I steer away from people who smoke. Public places are becoming smoke free as of July 1st here, and to that I say, people are really going to suffer, suffer with better health.

mukeliller said:
but think of all the sex and drugs and parties and sex i get now because i smoke!!!

satisfying on so many levels

mmmm drugs, parties, sex -n-bitches......

why am i hatin that i stoped smoking? :D in truth, i suck on pens and chew on them because i miss smoking. its called "oral fixation" MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER GUYS!!! i sometimes "smoke" a pen! its so embarassing lol

The_Loose_Cannon said:
mmmm drugs, parties, sex -n-bitches......

why am i hatin that i stoped smoking? :D in truth, i suck on pens and chew on them because i miss smoking. its called "oral fixation" MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER GUYS!!! i sometimes "smoke" a pen! its so embarassing lol
smoking a pen!? riiiiiiiight thats perfectly normal:eek:ut:

o do you mean like i used to like getting a knife then carve faces in the wooden table mat things, but then kept getting argued at so started doing it on my brothers wardrobe?
[says to self] STFU dont be silly[/ says to self] *slaps self*

its not normal lmfao its the wierdest thing! thats why i said its an "oral fixation" i actually went to a DR about that! :yikes:

and uhm yeah its the uhhh same thing.....riiiiight :crazy: i saw nothing

The_Loose_Cannon said:
its not normal lmfao its the wierdest thing! thats why i said its an "oral fixation" i actually went to a DR about that! :yikes:

and uhm yeah its the uhhh same thing.....riiiiight :crazy: i saw nothing
lolishness

Well, regardless. That's the not the point of the thread.

He asked " What's your favorite cigarette" not "Hey everyone, come and bash me and others for our decision to smoke"

SO CAN IT!!!!!!:mad5:

smoking is the same as killing kittens. Sure we can create a thread about killing kittens, but I would be a little disturbed if no one said "Hey, killing kittens is bad or something".

Think of the kittens.

smoking is a bad habit, but its a habit none the less. I smoke, and have tried to quit, but i cant. For everyone that says smoking is bad, youre right, but at the same time its not something that a smoker can just stop doing. I guess if you dont smoke, dont start. For the record, Parliament lights

I quit cold turkey almost 4 years ago. I had smoked a pack a day until then.

I have never looked back.

However, for this forum, I would venture to guess many that post about what they smoke are really not old enough to do so legally. Some may be, but the rest are not.

If I smoked, which I will not and never will, I couldn't watch all those Australia Government "Quit" ads with out feeling depressingly guilty.

I did smoke Menthols. But I quit 6 years ago....best thing I've ever done other than get married. Our city is going to ban smoking in all resturants and bars. yeah!!!

Back