@Strype-Dont know how to use it...

Ah. rattata, that joke never gets old.

Mine is

ChinpokomonShoe.jpg

Name: Shoe
Level: 420
Type: Grass/Fire
Attacks: Stomping/Smoking/Coughing

I'm one of the only few people who has a successful Bidoof?

Bidoof
Level 1 (Or as a level 50 Bibarel
Type : Normal (Or Normal/Water as Bibarel)
Iv's : 31 : 30 : 31 : 8 : 31 : 21

Strypes Middle Finger Persian is quite badass too...

WuddlePook said:
I'm one of the only few people who has a successful Bidoof?

Bidoof
Level 1 (Or as a level 50 Bibarel
Type : Normal (Or Normal/Water as Bibarel)
Iv's : 31 : 30 : 31 : 8 : 31 : 21

Strypes Middle Finger Persian is quite badass too...

That came out pritty good actualy...not bad when paired with the nublette ninjask.

Persian just had a few more full sweeps on PBR. Yes their are better pokes for the job, but, I rather like the pritty kitty...Yes, I love cats..

massi4h said:
No offense, but it's not even EV trained nor does it have any good IVs, thunder is a horrible move and you didn't state HP. The only thing it has going for it is the nature.

The characteristic shows the highest stat it can have is 27 in SAtk, which could infact be 22, or even lower. Since your characteristic shows you have no flawless stats, attack can't be 117 without EV training it, which is ridiculous because you don't EV train attack. An EV trained PZ should have 269 SAtk and 185 at level 66.

High level doesn't matter for strength as when online only your IVs/EVs/nature matter as that's the stats that get taken when your pokemon are levelled up on wi-fi.

no ur wrong i ev trained it in special attack because it wont go any higher and i specialy bread it for its nature and characteristic and got somone to hatch it for me so i get extra exp. points
oh and thuder maybe should be replaced by thuder bolt but i use magifying glass item to boost accuracy
your wrong! ha ha ha!:yikes: (kind of)?
ps. i hate iv calculater cant figure out how to use it

Last edited:
iforgetpaswerds said:
no ur wrong i ev trained it in special attack because it wont go any higher and i specialy bread it for its nature and characteristic and got somone to hatch it for me so i get extra exp. points
oh and thuder maybe should be replaced by thuder bolt but i use magifying glass item to boost accuracy
your wrong! ha ha ha!:yikes: (kind of)?
ps. i hate iv calculater cant figure out how to use it

I'll take this one sensei.

Charicteristics choose one of your highest IV's if tied, then one at random is selected.
Seen below is a chart, depicting what each Characteristic could mean.
characteristics.jpg

Now, take look, thoroughly cunning means that S.Attk is the highest stat, and is one of the following: 27 22 17 18 12 7 2

Now, I have looked over your IV's and it shows that you have trained some...but why are you putting points into everything, includeing attack?
your points are scattered and seemeningly misplaced.
If you ...had...put 252 points into speed, as you should in a normal case, then just out of what the points looked, would have given you a zero in speed. If you had just used meds for the speed (100) then you would have a 31, in speed. and this also, isnt the case, otherwise the characteristic would show a higher value (overall)

Secondly. The IV calculator, is hardly difficult to use. You put in the poke, the stats, it's level, and the EV's you have trained it in thus far...metal kid's is more complex with mulitple entry points, and is a good calculator, but not as ease of use as serbii's.

http://serebii.net/games/iv-calcdp.shtml
You put the numbers, in the form, its just a step by step process.

OH MY GAWDZERZ
TEH STANTLER PWNZEZ!!1li!!1one!!1g

wow thanks for the info if i use some of those berries that lower evs than can i train more for my sp attack evs
or maybe i should just breed again and start over?
ps. how do i findd out my effort points to put in the calculater

Last edited:
My Weavile...
LV.50
252 SPD/252 ATK 6 HP
Jolly @ Life Orb
Dont have his stats, but I know he has max speed and 29 attack IVs.
I dont have Pursuit or Fake Out on him though... just Ice Punch...=[

iforgetpaswerds said:
wow thanks for the info if i use some of those berries that lower evs than can i train more for my sp attack evs
or maybe i should just breed again and start over?
ps. how do i findd out my effort points to put in the calculater

Yes. Everytime you use a berry, you subtract 10 ev's you had in the stat. If you had more than 100 ev's in the stat, useing a berry loweres it to 10 evs.

To find out what evs you put into each stat...you keep track of them.

You really should read diamond angel's ev guide that was origanly posted here. It is one of the best begging training guides around.

Damn...I feel compeled to ask questiones now that Strype is here...

Back