What's your worst fear???

surfinrach90 said:
I was like this, until I went snorkeling in Egypt and had THIS underneath me..

Moray%20Eel.jpg

It was about.. 10 ft long.. SCARY **** right there.

first off, you went snorkling in egypt?!?! i hate you! i have never left country although i am nagging my bf to go to the philipines with me (he was born there and came here at 6 months old- his parents are always there because they own a house in manila)

secondly, wtf is that!?! eel? if its eel, that makes for some damn good sushi!!! :) yum!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
first off, you went snorkling in egypt?!?! i hate you! i have never left country although i am nagging my bf to go to the philipines with me (he was born there and came here at 6 months old- his parents are always there because they own a house in manila)

secondly, wtf is that!?! eel? if its eel, that makes for some damn good sushi!!! :) yum!

Oh awesome, I was surposed to go to The Philipines last year, my step-mother is from there, but about 5 days before going my father had to go to China to work for about 3 months.. hopefully this year we'll be going though :)

We've got a place in..Cebu, where my step-mothers family live.

And yeah it's an eel lol, that's the best picture I could find of one, a Moray eel I think their called.

Pananmic_Moray_Eel_vert.jpg

surfinrach90 said:
And yeah it's an eel lol, that's the best picture I could find of one, a Moray eel I think their called.

Pananmic_Moray_Eel_vert.jpg

WTF!?! If I saw that SH** I think that it would scary the SH** out of me!?!

Not as scary now is it

Wait MICK HUCKNALL ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHh

I'm scared of some dolls sorta thigns like furbys and cabbage patch kids.
when i was like 3 or 4 i was scared of dogs but that didnt last long cause dogs are cool :p
I'm scared of a door in my house, it always opens even when no one is there and creaks. . . i know the doors old and stuff but it justs creeps me out.
My nana who passed away's house, all the lights flicker, the up stairs always has noises and urgh it just creeps me out.

surfinrach90 said:
I was like this, until I went snorkeling in Egypt and had THIS underneath me..

Moray%20Eel.jpg

It was about.. 10 ft long.. SCARY **** right there.

I would say thats hell of a lot better than looking down to find this underneath you .
greatwhitesharkpicture0ud3.jpg

My worst fear is being kidnapped by gay clowns and waking up on their love boat in the middle of the ocean with no where to run and a sore bum, then being tossed overboard and drowning while watching them watch you as they laugh and honk their big red noses. Finally ending with getting torn to bits by a wild ravenous pack of clownfish.

I don't like moths.

Now before you dismiss this, take this into account.

Picture a beautiful butterfly on a bright day. Whats the opposite? Whats the evil twin of that image? A huge furry moth on a dark night. They are like the antichrist, the appitimy of evil...

..That and I just don't like 'em.

Jay61 said:
I don't like moths.

Now before you dismiss this, take this into account.

Picture a beautiful butterfly on a bright day. Whats the opposite? Whats the evil twin of that image? A huge furry moth on a dark night. They are like the antichrist, the appitimy of evil...

..That and I just don't like 'em.

yeah moths are evil, like when you put on your favorite shirt and walked out side to realise something doesnt feel right, and you look down to see that some douchbag moth decided to eat part of your shirt leaving your nipples exposed to the world of man.

The dark...

Well, more or less what could be lurking IN the dark, rather than the darkness itself.

I'm not scared of moths but my cousin is.
I remember this one time when i was round his house on a night, The biggest god dam moth i had ever seen was on his window it was massive, he didnt know, we were on his PS2, i pointed to the window and said: 'Have you meet john' to my cousin, he turned round at the window and gasped then screamed, lmao it was so funny, when he went out the room i said i would get the moth away, i opened the window and let the moth in and told my cousin to comeback in the room, after a few minutes he felt something on his shoulder, he looked down to see the moth, lmao his face! he screamed and ran off again it was so funny, after i thought he had anough for one night so i got the moth out the window. I laughed so much at the same time i felt cruel.

Back