When do you think you'll be able to buy the NYKO Wii remote bar

making everythin wireless would kinda suck though, imagine the batteries, 8 for 4 remotes, another 8 for 4 nuchucks, another 8 for 4 classic controllers and 2 for the bar urrrrrr replacing 26 batteries at the same time... shiver

Wii17 said:
making everythin wireless would kinda suck though, imagine the batteries, 8 for 4 remotes, another 8 for 4 nuchucks, another 8 for 4 classic controllers and 2 for the bar urrrrrr replacing 26 batteries at the same time... shiver
rechargeWhy_battery-pile.gif

Wii17 said:

Always rechargables- but it would cost a hell of alot of money for 26. Proberly worth it though.

they are making a charge kit for the wiimotes in febuary.

thats the word at eb games/gamestop anyways.

Wii17 said:

what are you talking about, the nunchucks and the classic controllers dont have batteries. :tard:

Wii17 said:
do you even own wii?

nunchucks and the classic controller use the batteries from the wii controller

supafly said:
do you even own wii?

nunchucks and the classic controller use the batteries from the wii controller

erm,,, re-read his post...

"making EVERYTHING wireless"

unless youv found some nice way to make wireless things pass power back and forth, i believe the nunchucks and classic controller will have to have batteries.

OMG! 2 bateries for each controller. That's it. The nunckuck, and classic controller don't even have slots for batteries. with four controllers you only need 8 batteries. And yes a Wireless bar would be a dumb idea. The cord on the back of the bar is plenty long enough. We can't have EVERYTHING wireless. Just think of all the radiowaves flying around with like 20 wireless things going in the same room. That'd probly cause cancer or something. lol

El Jefe said:
OMG! 2 bateries for each controller. That's it. The nunckuck, and classic controller don't even have slots for batteries. with four controllers you only need 8 batteries. And yes a Wireless bar would be a dumb idea. The cord on the back of the bar is plenty long enough. We can't have EVERYTHING wireless. Just think of all the radiowaves flying around with like 20 wireless things going in the same room. That'd probly cause cancer or something. lol
ROFL, that's probobly the funniest thing I've heard today. Not sure why, but I just burst out laughing.

Steel-Froggy said:
ROFL, that's probobly the funniest thing I've heard today. Not sure why, but I just burst out laughing.
Glad I could put a smile on your face. :cornut:

El Jefe said:
Just think of all the radiowaves flying around with like 20 wireless things going in the same room. That'd probly cause cancer or something. lol

lol! but doesn't everything cause cancer nowadays?

Back