Where is everyone from? What country? and what area (u dont have to b too specific)?

Finland, right next to the capital Helsinki
We got some perfect WIIIII weather here, nothing better than laying back on the sofa with your Nintendo when it's about -5 degrees celcius outside :cornut:

Sovieto said:
Milkyway>Earth>Western Hemisphere>North America>United States of America>Eastern USA>MidWest>Ohio>Cuyhoga>North Olmsted>Breton Ridge>29637 Wellington DR.>"That big white house with the red car"

Don't ask..

Hey im from the milkyway too!

Im from Glasgow, Scotland

Originally born on Isle of Palms, South Carolina USA, I then moved to Fayetteville, North Carolina. I also frequently visit the inner sanctums of my mind, where anyone is welcome to visit, if they can find their way.

I think that there are more England-ers on this forum than americans. What a cultural experience!:lol: oh, yeah, Im mixed, black 'n white like an old photo:wink:

North America, United States of America, Michigan, Macomb county, Chesterfield. Just a couple miles from DETROIT

I was born in manhattan, new york. i Lived in queens for a few years. i later moved down to florida where i am now currently living.

Also, my parents are from greece.

born:Guayama,Puertorico
raised:guayama puertorico & rochester , Newyork
live : Clearwater,florida

wow this thread grew a lot since last time i checked due to a spontaneous revival of it 2 months later lol =D there are a lot of new members just coming this past month thats also nice to hear

so nobody else is from new jersey here?? nobody else pays 99% of their earnings to the government? lmao :D

Back