Which character are you best with?

Sorry Bodine. :lol:

Reference to make you happy.

GOKU: Hey Piccolo, your not exactly... Human, right?

PICCOLO: Yea.

GOKU: And your Dad spit you out as an egg, right?

PICCOLO: Whats your point?

GOKU: Are you... Are you a Yoshi?

PICCOLO: ... Yes Goku, Im a Green F**king DINOSAUR!

GOKU: Can... Can I ride you?

lmao
We Namekians are a proud race of...

That means he doesn't have a penis Vegeta!

*snicker*

Just because I'm new to this site it doesn't make me a noob who doesn't know about Brawl. You know what, maybe you are the one that sucks. I know how to use his recovery and you are telling me that I don't. His B-Up sucks so that's why you use his Down-B. Stick to DBZ :)

Just because I'm new to this site it doesn't make me a noob who doesn't know about Brawl. You know what, maybe you are the one that sucks. I know how to use his recovery and you are telling me that I don't. His B-Up sucks so that's why you use his Down-B. Stick to DBZ :)
...Ah hell nah. Did he? Did he really?

Oh come on. Ask CK (one of the best brawlers of WiiChat) how good I am. He will recomend you 2 to not to emberrasse yourselves challenging me.

I know Shadow. Roy needs to return.
Shadow please tell them about my Olimar. :)

Omfg...

Pros
High Jump
Up B has high K.O ability
Every special move but Fireball can be used for recovery
One of the two fighters with a taunt that can damage an opponent
Very floaty
Attacks have no lag
Cons
Relatively weak
Up B can do only 1 damage if not done right next to the opponent
Up B leaves Luigi open when he lands

Low priority attacks
Slides along surfaces while turning in a dash
Strategies
Luigi is best in Free For Alls where he has room to breath. He doesn't cope well on flat stages like Final Destination or Battlefield.

Use his Fireballs to rack up quick damage and when surrounded use his tornado move. When you are launched off the stage do not jump. Charge up your luigi missile (Side Special) and launch when you line up with the edge. If you do not make it, you can then double jump and also use his coin jump.

You don't need to be cautious of recoverys, plus he is one of the few characters that can go all the way around final destination

His Up B Sucks. Proven point. And yes, parading onto the site as a new member talking crap about how good you are without any merit nor anyone to vouch for your claims does make you a n00b.

EDIT: @ Shadow: I didnt say Roy wasnt good, just that Jiggly deserved a spot more than he did.

uh yeah...storm? i've faced GCommander before, like a week before my brawl got busted. hes git a powerful ike and an Olimar that beats mine. and i main Olimar, he subs him. Commander is good.

and i still say F*** YOU! ROY WAS GOD AND SHOULD BE IN!

Thats great Shadow. Doesnt say anything about his Luigi. Im not saying Roy should not have been in, but Jigglypuff deserved the spot more. Period.

Luigi is a surprisingly strong middleweight with very quick attack speed (almost no slow attack), yet slow mobility. While many consider Luigi a clone or semi-clone of Mario, there are some important differences between them. Like Mario, his Fireballs are spammable and help his approach, but Luigi’s travel less distance and are not affected by gravity, which can be good or bad depending on the situation. Because his projectile travels very little distance, it's not so good. Luigi is also a good juggler due to his speedy attacks and his own speed. His jabs, tilts, and aerials are considered fast and to have high priority. His neutral aerial is a high-priority Sex Kick and can often kill at medium percentages on most characters. He is also able to use his down throw to chain grab many characters when they are at low percentages. Luigi also has the ability to crawl, which can help him dodge certain projectiles. His smashes, like most of his attacks, are considered fast and somewhat strong. His specials are also considered good and great for recovery. If one keeps pressing the special attack button during Luigi Cyclone while moving upward (as the movement is momentum based), Luigi will rise up, and this can be repeated in a manner similar to Koopa Hopping. His Side Special, the Green Missile, can be used for horizontal recovery to make up for the lack of horizontal recovery from his Super Jump Punch. The Super Jump Punch is unique in the fact that if sweetspotted, it will become the Fire Jump Punch, a much stronger version that deals fire damage and can kill at lower percentages (about 50%). However, if Luigi's Super Jump Punch does not sweetspot, it only does one damage and is very punishable unless he grabs the ledge.

Luigi's main problems mostly revolve around his unusual mobility. His lateral air speed is the second-slowest, and his fall rate is quite slow (although this does have advantages as well). His traction is the lowest in the game, and his ground speed is rather slow (but one can slide around by Fox-trotting or Hyphen Smashing, emulating a wavedash somewhat). Range can also be a problem against the swordsmen and possessors of a superior ranged game such as Lucario and Ike, as Luigi's approach is generally very poor.

In all, Luigi is a character who tends to run hot and cold. If he's able to close distance so that he can land his blows, he's extremely dangerous. But his abysmal approach and his poor range leave him at a clear disadvantage if opponents can time their attacks to keep him out of range. He operates well on both the ground and in the air, but Luigi's issues with range and his overall shaky defensive game make him tough to deploy successfully.

Luigi's taunt is also unique in the sense that it can hit opponents and deal 2% of damage, but if it is used when the opponent is on the ledge, it is a spike (meaning it can not be meteor canceled).

I already sold Brawl due to lack of fun. But when I did have it I was actually best with Sonic. People say he's horrible to play with but, no not for me.

its not that he's horrible, its just that he doesn't have many powerful KO moves. he's hard to use but can be great with practice. i have a friend that mains Sonic and CF

uh yeah...storm? i've faced GCommander before, like a week before my brawl got busted. hes git a powerful ike and an Olimar that beats mine. and i main Olimar, he subs him. Commander is good.

and i still say F*** YOU! ROY WAS GOD AND SHOULD BE IN!

Thanks for the compliment. Shadow has a Kirby that you wouldn't want to face outside the stage because your chances of getting back to the stage are low unless you are using someone with a good recovery. It sucks how his brawl doesn't work no more. :(

If you had to choose between who takes the last spot on a roster between Roy or Jigglypuff who would you choose, Roy or Jigglypuff.

I know that his B-Up sucks, but when his B-Down is used to recover then that's when he has a great recovery. It even said so on that post were you copied and pasted. It says to keep pressing B and he will go higher, but the thing is that you need to use it at a certain time. Luigi has never been my main or sub I have just used him for the fun of it.

ROY FTW!

i'm entering a small local tourney today as practice for the big one. so i'll be able to play. if i win, its 75$. and sorry Commander but i'm getting inFAMOUS

Back