Which game.. Please reply. Need a lot of advice

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Need for Speed or Excite Truck. I have heardr NFs is more fun yet hard controls. I heard excite truck is fun but NFs is more real. Please tell me ur choice.. Thanks

ppl have said excite truck dosent last long, you get bored after a few days, so that makes me lean towards NFs. How are the controls, i keep hearing, there good and easy, but on the other hand i hear, there hard and annoying

Last edited:
I was never a big racing game person, but with the Wii controls I took a chance and got NFS Carbon and it rocks. I could really see getting into some racing games. I also volunteered to get raped by purchasing the $20.00 add on steering wheel. Overpriced yes, but ultimately I like it a lot. Has good weight to it and does improve your handling/grip.
Haven't played Excite Truck...but from a non-racer...color me impressed with the fun and replay value of NFS Carbon.

I think i am going to go with NFS. Most ppl say its a lot of fun and the controls arent too too hard. NFS it is.!!! Thanks!

I found that NFS was a much better game. it lets you do everything in the other one(360/etc.) only with the amazing Wii Contolers.

Hope you like it let me know

Excite Truck is one of my favorite games. You can even take your SD card and put music on it and listen to it while racing.

Bizzle7 said:
I found that NFS was a much better game. it lets you do everything in the other one(360/etc.) only with the amazing Wii Contolers.

i will.. thanks!

Bizzle7 said:

good game so far!

Back