Which one is better?...The Wii version or Gamecube version?

The Wii version, simply because I can swing my Wiimote like a freakin' battleaxe. =O

I've played both from beginning to end and liked the Gamecube version slightly more.

I like pointing and shooting arrows.
Gamecube has more precision, I guess, but I've never played it. I feel more like I am Link with the Wii version.

i rented the gamecube version and finished the first temple, it felt like every other zelda game since OoT, then i went out bought a wii and got this, once i turned off the pointer(every time u move it, the fairy mouse pointer thing made this annyoing noise...anyway to make that quit?) i had a blast, the idea of the pointer is cool, but the suond of it and the fact my couch is 2 feet to far from the tv to use the pointer, the game itself is the same, i think the combat is cooler on the wii, its new, its different, it has gotten old yet, it makes the classic zelda adventure more then just 3d? that make sense, overall i say wii version won

swinging wii mote to attack is really awful, it was the worst idea ever.

Buy GC version for better gameplay, better control, and better camera control(using C stick that wii mote doesn't have).

The only good thing about wii version is 16:9.

rasp said:
I've played both from beginning to end and liked the Gamecube version slightly more.

As I've never played the Gamecube version, I'm curious as to what would make it more enjoyable. I would assume the Wii has slightly better graphics, identical gameplay, and more interesting controls, but again, the Wii version is the only one that I've played. Do you just prefer the classic control scheme of the GC version, or are there additional benefits that I've overlooked?

I like the wii version because I really feel like I'm Link slashing my sword at enemies when I move the wiimote back and forth. The wii version is also a bit easier in my opinion because it's easier to aim with the pointer. It's also much easier to do the spin attack on the wii version because all you have to do is shake the nunchuck.

The wii version again, my second time posting.....should be better, and it is the best version out the two, better graphics than that of GC which killed the PS2's (Nothing personal to ps2 fans), and it also had all the aspects that were included in the ps2 version, therefore makeing it the best out the three!!!

Also in the wii version you can move and shoot at the same time, which comes in handy.

Impressing, you ppl have answered these kinda threads so many times that they don't even have to say what game it is and you can already answer...lol but of only has to be one game which is Zelda..awh well..Wii one is better..

Back