Which Wichat users you would like to see on wi fi brawl?

hmm...i cant write it nor speak it....but i can kinda understand it....my language has a little spanish in it....lol

Never!... i'll never call you sensei....if i lose to you on brawl....then i call you that....lol

I'd personally like to see myself in action... I'd look like this
_wsb_250x245_Wikkacreaturepic.jpg
and be named WuddlePook... I'd own. ^.^

SOMEONE PICK ME!!!

I dunno i would say, axtlar, syntax maybe so i could trash the canucks (SUPPORT THE FLYERS!) and, um...i dont know. cantgetawii .

i dont know the only person i know most is axtlar from posting brawl predictions...but anyone who wants a brawl i am down like ...(thinks of idiom). i'm just down for it.

Prez said:
Yea, I'm really hoping for that too..
Hopefully, with no items on, a stage with just a big flat piece of land and doesn't interact with the players, no weired mode on, the GC controller, and just stock, it won't be too different than regular melee.

And hey, if anyone lives in Ontario, or is going to be in Ontario ever, and thinks they can handle a good Marth player, I'm definitely always up for a game.

I've spent many hours playing with my friend. I play as Link and almost have him mastered I believe. My friend plays as Marth so almost all my time was spent learning how to counter those moves. I'd love to see how much skill you really have in Melee. I honestly think I could beat you. Of course a trip to Ontario Canada just to loose against you would be an extreme dissapointement. I would need to see a video of anyones in-game play before working out a Melee match with them.

Tails McCloud~ said:
You're all goin down
Dang it....you took words i was gonna say.....Oh well, "The Legend is going make His return to Brawl"

And hes not only RETURNING to brawl to be all PEACEFUL.....BUT THAT SOMEONE IS GOING BE THE ONE KICKING ASS AND TAKING NAMES...SO WATCH FOR ME!!:mad5:

Back