Which Wichat users you would like to see on wi fi brawl?

i will pwn everyone at ssbb and my canadian elite clan will dominate leaderboards in medal of honor heroes 2

Haaa Iv Never Ment A Person Better Than Me In Mostly Every Game For 360 And Wii For Ps3 Every1 Beats Me In Any Ps3 Game OO YEAH THERE A CUPLE OF PPL I WANT TO FIGHT THAT I SEE ON HERE ALOT

I wanna take them mods. on. I don't know about you guys, but I wanna kick Prez's, Syntax's, and i0n's asses with Link so hard, they gonna have missing signs posted all over this site! :ihih:

PS: My Wii's name is $bros$ and my mii is named Big Money.

Just because your well known on the boards doesn't make you the best brawler

PM me to trade wii codes so I can wii-mail game codes. :smilewinkgrin:

Question: I see a lot of bragging on here by people who say they can beat 3 lvl9 computer players at once. Do you guys mean 3 lvl9 comps on a team against you, or 3 lvl9 comps in a FFA?

We all can talk now buy we will see Feb. 10th.
My Wii's name is JLU51306, just like my username except the 9 in my name is a 0 for my Wii and my Mii's name is Philip, just like mine.

Marioman said:
^Yea cause I can do that easily...but three on a team against you is a little trickier

Its pretty easy as long as you know your stuff on advanced techniques.. Anyways looking forward to beating the **** out of all of you XD jk lol

^Ehhh I never said I was a god at this game...I'm hoping to get alot better for Brawl...and I'm not saying I'm bad by the way either...I can easily beat all of my friends...but all you guys sound like you know alot more than I do.

Marioman said:
^Ehhh I never said I was a god at this game...I'm hoping to get alot better for Brawl...and I'm not saying I'm bad by the way either...I can easily beat all of my friends...but all you guys sound like you know alot more than I do.

yeah im not saying im any of that either XD just pointing out that its easier if you practice timing and technique

oooh I got one vote.
Sweet.

I dont care who I play though.
Frogger I guess, just so I can beat her at something :lol:

Back