WHITE PS3 How cheap can a PS3 get! (But still a rip off...just look)

I prefer dark red, green, blue. I own too many white, black, and grey consoles. Some color would help. I want a console that shoots out flames everytime I turn it on. It would scare the crap out of people. Probably me too.

looks like my sandwich toaster stading on it's side :O i prefer the original, although still ugly imo, black version of the console. the machines shell aside, the developed hardware knocking the price down is definitly an attractive feature.

Well I may be able to get my nex/new gen set up like this Wii>PS3. I may get 360 its just that it has way to many hardware problems and I dont want to get a console thats gonna break down on me from day 1 or 2. Wii im very sure it wont break down or have problems and even if it does nintendo will repair it for me without hesitations unless warranty is expired. PS3 doesnt have glitches at all (maybe but im not too sure) but from what I am seeing the PS3 is starting to get my attention.

feder said:
...and I thought the black one was ugly. This thing looks like a fridge!

I'm kind of surprised they're doing white since most people I run into seem to prefer black systems to white. I'm actually opposite, although the white PS3 doesn't look so appealing to me...

I agree with you! It's so God damn ugly!

Back